User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Well, lets try not to just state little reasons why you may be an S or an N.

Try looking at this picture and tell me what you see. (Does not have to be long.)

What exactly would a intuitive see? The only thing I notice is the geometric consistency throughout the whole picture. The weird cloud pattern. The circle in the box that seems to lead to no where and the odd chair, just sitting there.

Also. I know the OP. I tend to get the intuitive vibe from him. XNXJ and I would lean towards T.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

"Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    What exactly would a intuitive see? The only thing I notice is the geometric consistency throughout the whole picture. The weird cloud pattern. The circle in the box that seems to lead to no where and the odd chair, just sitting there.
    I;m not really sure. I was just curious to see what he would say.

MBTI
    INTJ

I've asked some of the same questions you're asking. I test consistently INTJ, but wondered about a few things. The more I've been reading about the types and each of the functions, the more I see that I don't fit anywhere else but INTJ.

But I don't walk into walls. Being INTJ, or NT, or even just N, doesn't mean you're clueless about seeing things. I do sometimes notice things like a bandaid or an injury when it comes into my focus. Sometimes I'll glance down and someone's shoes will catch my eye, and something about the shoes will attract my notice and I'll comment, "Nice shoes!"But I'm not usually looking at people's shoes.

I thought your writing was just fine. The length made me think, "INTP." But the list makes me think INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    What exactly would a intuitive see?
    I've seen this picture, and the reasoning goes that an S will list details of the picture - the items. An N will try to make sense of what the picture means -- what it's trying to say.

But I think it can go either way, especially if you think a certain answer is wanted and you're trying to give the "right" answer. Then it becomes as much trying to anticipate the question as looking at the picture.