• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type is Kingfisher??

what type is the big Kfish?

• Total voters

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
what do you think? what type am i?

i can give some information if i need to.
but i prefer your off-the-cuff opinions. no holds barred! damn the torpedoes.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are a closet ESTP. :yes:

If you stick with ISTP though, then I will say your subtype is either PIMP or STUD. :newwink:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought that ISTP was a great fit for you. You just seem to have a lot of life experience, and you probably have gotten more in touch with your E and F side a lot as a result.

wolfy

awsm
Not isfp. You don't have that something that is in isfp posts sometimes, the reflection on how you are coming across. I don't know about istp, I am leaning esxp but I haven't made up my mind. You have a similar energy to Halla in a way. Get things going, building camaraderie, quick feedback, no regrets, brothers in arms, that sort of thing.

So far I have...
rubbed off isfp
put a pencil line through istp
put a circle around estp
put a circle around esfp

and put a note in the margin to read more on esxp.

wolfy

awsm
esfp.

The people orientation and interest in things that are aesthetically appealing that comes up in your posts often pushed me in that direction.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
You are a closet ESTP. :yes:

If you stick with ISTP though, then I will say your subtype is either PIMP or STUD. :newwink:

high praise! i will go with STUD type. some of our main functions are Extroverted Ass-Kicking and Introverted Swagger. :D

you embrace the ESTP so much that i feel like you must know one when you see one! i think ESTP is a real possibility.

I always thought that ISTP was a great fit for you. You just seem to have a lot of life experience, and you probably have gotten more in touch with your E and F side a lot as a result.

i think that is true. i was thinking, when i was younger i was very closed-off emotionally. like hiding emotions from people, but even hiding them from myself a lot more. you are right, i think my feeling side has been growing and growing for many years.

i don't know about the extroversion. i was wild and crazy extroverted as a kid, and then a real hardcore recluse as a young-adult. and lots of weird mixes since then. i don't know.
my feeling now is that i am an extrovert with reasons for introversion. i don't know what that means! hahaha!

ESTP, with a healthy dose of Fe maybe

Cool guy :cool:

yeah, i love Fe. Fe is a great thing!
i like group interaction a lot. a group of people set on the right path, functioning together in an amazing and fun way.... being part of a group like that, it is one of the highlights of my life!
here is to you, man. from one cool guy to another! :cheers:

esfp.

The people orientation and interest in things that are aesthetically appealing that comes up in your posts often pushed me in that direction.

that is what pushed me to ESFP also. a real affinity for aesthetics and more of a feeling approach to people. i do think i have it.

good job guys! we have pretty much arrived nowhere. hahaha!! ;)

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I like that you can learn a lot while simultaneously getting nowhere.

i like that too.
i think that sometimes the absolute best result is to find you don't even want to know the answer anymore.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think that is true. i was thinking, when i was younger i was very closed-off emotionally. like hiding emotions from people, but even hiding them from myself a lot more. you are right, i think my feeling side has been growing and growing for many years.

I could have typed that paragraph. :)

I think self-awareness can be this huge thing that makes leaps across people and connects to other human beings. When you said above that you were 'hiding from yourself' that resonates with me. The younger I was the more unspoken fear I had in me. Admitting it or showing it was a weakness or vulnerability that was not comfortable and therefore I wouldn't let anyone (even myself) get past them.

The more I became aware of this and faced it the more comfortable I got with connecting with others (I don't feel a need to do so just more comfort in doing it if need be). Also, you are around my age. I think life experience (if learned from) can make for a very well rounded type and I see that in you. I don't know what I'm really trying to say here. This is a conversation that would be so easy in person but typing it I have to think in sequence and that almost destroys the gist of what I'm trying to say. If that makes sense. :laugh:

I remember you and I had very similar results on some test we took on one of the online matrices. Funny that people are saying ESTP because I've gotten a few people PM me and ask if Ive ever considered that I'm an ESTP. I'm pretty solidly an introvert. So..not really. The last test I took the four top functions I used were listed in order as: Ti, Se, Si, Fi ...that's not even a typeset! :shock: So who knows! Maybe you're just well-balanced!

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I could have typed that paragraph. :)

I think self-awareness can be this huge thing that makes leaps across people and connects to other human beings. When you said above that you were 'hiding from yourself' that resonates with me. The younger I was the more unspoken fear I had in me. Admitting it or showing it was a weakness or vulnerability that was not comfortable and therefore I wouldn't let anyone (even myself) get past them.

The more I became aware of this and faced it the more comfortable I got with connecting with others (I don't feel a need to do so just more comfort in doing it if need be). Also, you are around my age. I think life experience (if learned from) can make for a very well rounded type and I see that in you. I don't know what I'm really trying to say here. This is a conversation that would be so easy in person but typing it I have to think in sequence and that almost destroys the gist of what I'm trying to say. If that makes sense. :laugh:

I remember you and I had very similar results on some test we took on one of the online matrices. Funny that people are saying ESTP because I've gotten a few people PM me and ask if Ive ever considered that I'm an ESTP. I'm pretty solidly an introvert. So..not really. The last test I took the four top functions I used were listed in order as: Ti, Se, Si, Fi ...that's not even a typeset! :shock: So who knows! Maybe you're just well-balanced!

yeah that is all very familiar to me. i think the worst of that 'unspoken fear' is that in the thick of it, when it was really at it's height, it was so easy to see it as a strength and not a weakness. to use it as a tool, to see that as the power and strength of individuality. like a rock against the storm.

i would say for me, as i faced that it was like everything loosening, like huge gaps opening up between all the parts of me. so that everything just got loose and could breathe. like an expansion, but also like crumbling, like things falling down. it's very comfortable!

i can see a lot of similarity in thinking between you and me.

I don't know what I'm really trying to say here. This is a conversation that would be so easy in person but typing it I have to think in sequence and that almost destroys the gist of what I'm trying to say. If that makes sense. :laugh:!

yeah, tell me about it!
i love to refine things in a conversation. if we could have this conversation in person we could nail things down and really understand each other very quickly i think. but i do think we understand each other!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah that is all very familiar to me. i think the worst of that 'unspoken fear' is that in the thick of it, when it was really at it's height, it was so easy to see it as a strength and not a weakness. to use it as a tool, to see that as the power and strength of individuality. like a rock against the storm.

:worthy: YES. EXACTLY.

i would say for me, as i faced that it was like everything loosening, like huge gaps opening up between all the parts of me. so that everything just got loose and could breathe. like an expansion, but also like crumbling, like things falling down. it's very comfortable!

Yes. Unraveling. It's scary at first but if we are similar I liken this to always needing to step to the edge of what scares and be able to look over that edge. To know I conquered it. To be able to move to the next edge. Sort of a thrill-seeking for the soul.

i can see a lot of similarity in thinking between you and me.

Definitely. :D

yeah, tell me about it!
i love to refine things in a conversation. if we could have this conversation in person we could nail things down and really understand each other very quickly i think. but i do think we understand each other!

Agreed. We do. It would take 5 minutes and we'd have this down! :laugh:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Agreed. We do. It would take 5 minutes and we'd have this down! :laugh:

yeah we would! we always do pretty well here online though. i think we knocked this one out of the fucking park, haha.