User Tag List

View Poll Results: what type is the big Kfish?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ISTP

2 40.00%
  • ESTP

2 40.00%
  • ESFP

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    good job guys! we have pretty much arrived nowhere. hahaha!!
    I like that you can learn a lot while simultaneously getting nowhere.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I like that you can learn a lot while simultaneously getting nowhere.
    i like that too.
    i think that sometimes the absolute best result is to find you don't even want to know the answer anymore.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

i think that is true. i was thinking, when i was younger i was very closed-off emotionally. like hiding emotions from people, but even hiding them from myself a lot more. you are right, i think my feeling side has been growing and growing for many years.
    I could have typed that paragraph.

I think self-awareness can be this huge thing that makes leaps across people and connects to other human beings. When you said above that you were 'hiding from yourself' that resonates with me. The younger I was the more unspoken fear I had in me. Admitting it or showing it was a weakness or vulnerability that was not comfortable and therefore I wouldn't let anyone (even myself) get past them.

The more I became aware of this and faced it the more comfortable I got with connecting with others (I don't feel a need to do so just more comfort in doing it if need be). Also, you are around my age. I think life experience (if learned from) can make for a very well rounded type and I see that in you. I don't know what I'm really trying to say here. This is a conversation that would be so easy in person but typing it I have to think in sequence and that almost destroys the gist of what I'm trying to say. If that makes sense.

I remember you and I had very similar results on some test we took on one of the online matrices. Funny that people are saying ESTP because I've gotten a few people PM me and ask if Ive ever considered that I'm an ESTP. I'm pretty solidly an introvert. So..not really. The last test I took the four top functions I used were listed in order as: Ti, Se, Si, Fi ...that's not even a typeset! So who knows! Maybe you're just well-balanced!
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I could have typed that paragraph.

I think self-awareness can be this huge thing that makes leaps across people and connects to other human beings. When you said above that you were 'hiding from yourself' that resonates with me. The younger I was the more unspoken fear I had in me. Admitting it or showing it was a weakness or vulnerability that was not comfortable and therefore I wouldn't let anyone (even myself) get past them.

The more I became aware of this and faced it the more comfortable I got with connecting with others (I don't feel a need to do so just more comfort in doing it if need be). Also, you are around my age. I think life experience (if learned from) can make for a very well rounded type and I see that in you. I don't know what I'm really trying to say here. This is a conversation that would be so easy in person but typing it I have to think in sequence and that almost destroys the gist of what I'm trying to say. If that makes sense.

I remember you and I had very similar results on some test we took on one of the online matrices. Funny that people are saying ESTP because I've gotten a few people PM me and ask if Ive ever considered that I'm an ESTP. I'm pretty solidly an introvert. So..not really. The last test I took the four top functions I used were listed in order as: Ti, Se, Si, Fi ...that's not even a typeset! So who knows! Maybe you're just well-balanced!
    yeah that is all very familiar to me. i think the worst of that 'unspoken fear' is that in the thick of it, when it was really at it's height, it was so easy to see it as a strength and not a weakness. to use it as a tool, to see that as the power and strength of individuality. like a rock against the storm.

i would say for me, as i faced that it was like everything loosening, like huge gaps opening up between all the parts of me. so that everything just got loose and could breathe. like an expansion, but also like crumbling, like things falling down. it's very comfortable!

i can see a lot of similarity in thinking between you and me.

I don't know what I'm really trying to say here. This is a conversation that would be so easy in person but typing it I have to think in sequence and that almost destroys the gist of what I'm trying to say. If that makes sense. !
    yeah, tell me about it!
    i love to refine things in a conversation. if we could have this conversation in person we could nail things down and really understand each other very quickly i think. but i do think we understand each other!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

yeah that is all very familiar to me. i think the worst of that 'unspoken fear' is that in the thick of it, when it was really at it's height, it was so easy to see it as a strength and not a weakness. to use it as a tool, to see that as the power and strength of individuality. like a rock against the storm.
    YES. EXACTLY.

i would say for me, as i faced that it was like everything loosening, like huge gaps opening up between all the parts of me. so that everything just got loose and could breathe. like an expansion, but also like crumbling, like things falling down. it's very comfortable!
    Yes. Unraveling. It's scary at first but if we are similar I liken this to always needing to step to the edge of what scares and be able to look over that edge. To know I conquered it. To be able to move to the next edge. Sort of a thrill-seeking for the soul.

i can see a lot of similarity in thinking between you and me.
    Definitely.

yeah, tell me about it!
    i love to refine things in a conversation. if we could have this conversation in person we could nail things down and really understand each other very quickly i think. but i do think we understand each other!
    Agreed. We do. It would take 5 minutes and we'd have this down!
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Agreed. We do. It would take 5 minutes and we'd have this down!
    yeah we would! we always do pretty well here online though. i think we knocked this one out of the fucking park, haha.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

yeah we would! we always do pretty well here online though. i think we knocked this one out of the fucking park, haha.
    It's gone baby gone.
    ~luck favors the ready~