User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    I doubt she's ENFP because I'm too. But we're different in terms of personal values (she doesn't care about moral values like me) and I'm not the "party girl" as she is. And she seems more "physical" than me...And I relate her more to the SP temperament than the NF one.
    Because Fi is highly individualistic ENFPs can vary enormously in what we look like on the surface. Each Fi user will have different morals and development and usage of morals. I tend to be much more contained and analytical than many enfps I read about here, but I have seen some who report being extremely extroverted especially when young and loving parties and social activities.

Lots of Ne (or Se in ESFPs) can cause us to not always listen to our inner Fi when young. Also Te maturity/development will vary enormously across ENFPs. You may have much more Te than your friend, even though you guys are the same age due to biology or enviornment.

The childish emo displays would very strongly suggest EXFP though as it is a sign of defensive Fi. I'd suggest an ENTP at this age would be very Ti pokey/button pushing towards others, not being emo.

Ne or Se? I dunno.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Possibly young, immature ENFP.

I either now or at some point in my life identified with all of the following traits:

-She is very, very outgoing and flirty;
    -She loves parties, and I see her as a very hedonistic person (loves to drink, physical pleasures etc);

-She is jealous and doesn't like to see when people is an a higher position than her;
    -She is a very good company to share ideas and random thoughts and jokes;
    -People tend to not take her seriously, principally men.
    -She thinks she's always right, even when she behaves in a morally questionable manner;
    -She's depressive and I identified the Histrionic Personality Disorder in her;
    -She loves working with marketing;
    -She has some strong emotional outbursts that make her look childish at times;
    -I'm a kind of "guru/counsellor" to her, she said it to me;
    -She's easily influenced by media and this stuff, she likes to appear "in";
    -She tends to dislike when I tell the truth for her;
    -I see her as a very naive person, who wants to appear strong when she isn't;
    -She's intelligent, but doesn't know how to use her potential fully;
    -She only helps people when she wants...
    -She sometimes says that she acts from instinct;
    -It's impossible not to have fun with her;
    Seriously, except for the not caring about other people's problems, I pretty much behaved like this when I was late teens/very early twenties, and still have some of these traits now...like always wanting to be right.

How old is she? Also, what are some of her interests? Does she like to read? If so, what does she like to read?

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    How old is she? Also, what are some of her interests? Does she like to read? If so, what does she like to read?
    She is 17. She likes being an amateur promoter of bands. She doesn't read too much... when she reads something is probably some biography of rockstars.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    She is 17. She likes being an amateur promoter of bands. She doesn't read too much... when she reads something is probably some biography of rockstars.
    Ok at 17 it really might still be difficult to pinpoint exactly what her type is.

However, even at that age I was more "intellectual" and was always reading, took AP Lit, had a lot of interest in psychiatry, politics, and sociology...I was also a little dark and serious when I wasn't going out and having a good time...like the stereotypical "bipolar" seeming ENFP, two sided...with a very introverted side.

So she might be ESFP. Maybe ESFP and ENFP look a lot alike when immature, except for concrete vs. abstract interests. My mom is ESFP and she says that I sometimes remind her of herself, so it could just be ExxP temperament and Fi/Te.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

When I was 17 I took an MBTI test and tested as INTP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Yeah I tested as INFJ the first time. This is probably due to the fact that I would only be compelled to take such a test when I was in one of my more introspective, withdrawn phases.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    When I was 16, I got INTP, when I was 18 I got INFP.

CzeCze said:
    What is her *appearance*? Honestly, is she very attractive in a mainstream way? Because if she's young and cute and naive, she probably won't be taken seriously by men regardless of type. All things being equal though, this sounds less ENTP unless she is quite young or very good looking and used to the attention and mistakenly attributes it to her intelligence or charm. I think Te would demand some more respect from men, then again, refer back to the 3rd sentence. Speaking as an ENFP female myself, I have always demanded respect from men and boys as an intellectual and other equal.
    But did you get it?
    I want to start another thread about this but I've noticed no matter how smart or "normal"/"controlled"/expected/proper I come off men, particularly older men, will never take me seriously. Not until I grow beard.

I'm not attractive in a mainstream way, either. (I'm so anti-mainstream it's ridiculous). I'd like to believe I'm not "naive" because I come off more salty than optimistic.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    I want to start another thread about this but I've noticed no matter how smart or "normal"/"controlled"/expected/proper I come off men, particularly older men, will never take me seriously. Not until I grow beard.
    yeah, ditto. older men don't like to take me seriously. i feel like i always have to prove myself before they'll listen to me.
    sarcasm, international current events and theoretical physics generally work well

anyway your sister sounds ESFP to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    So she might be ESFP. Maybe ESFP and ENFP look a lot alike when immature, except for concrete vs. abstract interests. My mom is ESFP and she says that I sometimes remind her of herself, so it could just be ExxP temperament and Fi/Te.
    i think this is very true. really social ENFP can look a ton like ESFP, and vice versa.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    When I was 16, I got INTP, when I was 18 I got INFP.

CzeCze said:

But did you get it?
    From guys in my "age cohort" basically people who I see as peers, I make them see me as a peer. I look younger than I am and I can dress like a bum student so sometimes people in their 40s and 50s think I'm like 21 or something. It's really apparent in their attitude towards you. ^_^

As for men, I've totally seen how even "liberal, informed" men can totally patronize pretty empty-headed things.

The idea of respect is different from a work context and social. In a work context, you have a legal mandate to treat people 'equally' and with certain standards of respect. Also, slowly but surely, or immediately, you [can] earn peoples' respect through your actual work performance. In a social context? Meh.

There's more I can say but I'll wait for your thread if you ever start it.

Sounds like a good thread idea!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

NO WAY MAN, NO. DEFINITELY NOT. DEFINITELY NOT *checks what this thread is about* ENFP. NO. FRIKKIN. WAY.