MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    but what did test tell you ? ENTP??
    yeah. which isn't terribly off when i read the description, but i'm wayyy too much of a feeler to be a T.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    yeah. which isn't terribly off when i read the description, but i'm wayyy too much of a feeler to be a T.
    and did you figure out are you 7 or 4 in the end?

i mean, you said sadness is unfamiliar to you, i dont think you can be 4 and say that... because 4s like all feelings even feeling of defectiveness is pleasure in some way....
    do you like being busy?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

and did you figure out are you 7 or 4 in the end?

i mean, you said sadness is unfamiliar to you, i dont think you can be 4 and say that... because 4s like all feelings even feeling of defectiveness is pleasure in some way....
    do you like being busy?
    yeah you know i've just kind of been avoiding the enneagram

sadness is... well sometimes i'll listen to a sad song (but i always associate a happy ending with it - like it's an okay sad song if i know that it turns out all right in the end) and have a little sniffle, but i don't understand that very deep-rooted despair, no. i understand longing, yearning, desperation... those are all places i have been. but not defectiveness, not despair. i feel like... i dunno, i feel like life disproves that despair. i get being there emotionally, which i have, but i don't understand recognizing it for what it is and staying there. i think it's valuable to have hit rock bottom emotionally because then you're familiar with it, then you understand that it can't get any worse. (this is the problem, though, i'm optimistic even in my darkest moments). i really fit the 4w3 to a T otherwise.

anyway... someone said i seemed like a 6w7 sx or a 9w8 sx recently. so i was reading about those until i decided i was frustrated with the enneagram and would just ignore it lol

thanks for asking

oh but busyness -- yes, i like it. but i need downtime too, or i get very drained. in any case i handle being very busy better than having nothing to do. if i have nothing to do then i make myself busy with things like learning about the MBTI and posting on forums

yeah you know i've just kind of been avoiding the enneagram

sadness is... well sometimes i'll listen to a sad song (but i always associate a happy ending with it - like it's an okay sad song if i know that it turns out all right in the end) and have a little sniffle, but i don't understand that very deep-rooted despair, no. i understand longing, yearning, desperation... those are all places i have been. but not defectiveness, not despair. i feel like... i dunno, i feel like life disproves that despair. i get being there emotionally, which i have, but i don't understand recognizing it for what it is and staying there. i think it's valuable to have hit rock bottom emotionally because then you're familiar with it, then you understand that it can't get any worse. (this is the problem, though, i'm optimistic even in my darkest moments). i really fit the 4w3 to a T otherwise.

anyway... someone said i seemed like a 6w7 sx or a 9w8 sx recently. so i was reading about those until i decided i was frustrated with the enneagram and would just ignore it lol

thanks for asking

oh but busyness -- yes, i like it. but i need downtime too, or i get very drained. in any case i handle being very busy better than having nothing to do. if i have nothing to do then i make myself busy with things like learning about the MBTI and posting on forums
    you could also be type 3 because you score so 2nd to 7. do you relate to anything about 3?
    by busy i meant you know PRODUCTIVE, like, achieving, or planning what will you achieve, how will you improve yourself, it's a bit robot-like in 3s, draining. Or how you handle defeat?
    i mean i dont see anything against 7, but if you think you arent..

anyway... i think you'll be surer about your mbti type if you figure out enneagram type...

i think it's valuable to have hit rock bottom emotionally because then you're familiar with it, then you understand that it can't get any worse. (this is the problem, though, i'm optimistic even in my darkest moments).
    omg, thats exactly how I view it. I am also very optimistic and it actually proved wrong because I am prone to self deception, like "it will all get better" and then when it doesn happen, i still am thinking like that, and it happened that i sinked even deeper. But I agree on hitting rock bottom, there IS value to that for sure... when you have nothing else to lose... and only thing that's left is to gain your self back

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

you could also be type 3 because you score so 2nd to 7. do you relate to anything about 3?
    by busy i meant you know PRODUCTIVE, like, achieving, or planning what will you achieve, how will you improve yourself, it's a bit robot-like in 3s, draining. Or how you handle defeat?
    i mean i dont see anything against 7, but if you think you arent..

anyway... i think you'll be surer about your mbti type if you figure out enneagram type...
    probably true. though i think after talking to a lot of enfps and reading about all the functions i should be a confirmed enfp. it all fits. yay !

i relate a lot to 3 (i relate to all of the numbers but 1, 2, and 8 though, haha) but yeah but i'm not really productive enough to be a 3 i don't think :sadface: lol... i mean i am actually pretty productive, but it's always sort of accidental, not really in the planned and polished way i think a 3 would go about it... i have a good resume and have academic honours am published and stuff (wow i am not trying to be obnoxious sorry) and i can make it look really neat and polished but underneath it was a lot of rushing and not as glamorous as it sounds?

omg, thats exactly how I view it. I am also very optimistic and it actually proved wrong because I am prone to self deception, like "it will all get better" and then when it doesn happen, i still am thinking like that, and it happened that i sinked even deeper. But I agree on hitting rock bottom, there IS value to that for sure... when you have nothing else to lose... and only thing that's left is to gain your self back
    haha oh lord i know what you mean. i like to tell myself like, no worries, you think it'll be really bad but in truth it's going to be fine... see this is where the enneagram confuses me, in my head i get anxious but my gut tells me everything is okay and i trust my gut more, so i'm like, shut up head, you're going to be fine -- which would make sense, except i think my "head" is actually NeFi and my "gut" is actually TeSi... lol... but anyway, it usually actually isn't as bad as some of the situations i envision, but then sometimes, it's worse - and i maintain external calm, but inside i'm a panicky little ball of AGHHHH, lol. and of course i use finessing skills and logic and empathy and work it all out, but man, that moment where you realize it really is as bad as you feared? ugh. it's like all that guilt i tried to ignore finally catches up to me.

probably true. though i think after talking to a lot of enfps and reading about all the functions i should be a confirmed enfp. it all fits. yay !

i relate a lot to 3 (i relate to all of the numbers but 1, 2, and 8 though, haha) but yeah but i'm not really productive enough to be a 3 i don't think :sadface: lol... i mean i am actually pretty productive, but it's always sort of accidental, not really in the planned and polished way i think a 3 would go about it... i have a good resume and have academic honours am published and stuff (wow i am not trying to be obnoxious sorry) and i can make it look really neat and polished but underneath it was a lot of rushing and not as glamorous as it sounds?
    you dont need to be successful to be a 3, not at all. I know many 3s who are not successfull. Myself included, last few years I am not successful. You just need to strive towards that. Like.... have fear of failure....
    and the bolded is exactly what 3 would do, make it look better than it is....

haha oh lord i know what you mean. i like to tell myself like, no worries, you think it'll be really bad but in truth it's going to be fine... see this is where the enneagram confuses me, in my head i get anxious but my gut tells me everything is okay and i trust my gut more, so i'm like, shut up head, you're going to be fine -- which would make sense, except i think my "head" is actually NeFi and my "gut" is actually TeSi... lol... but anyway, it usually actually isn't as bad as some of the situations i envision, but then sometimes, it's worse - and i maintain external calm, but inside i'm a panicky little ball of AGHHHH, lol. and of course i use finessing skills and logic and empathy and work it all out, but man, that moment where you realize it really is as bad as you feared? ugh. it's like all that guilt i tried to ignore finally catches up to me.

haha, happens to me exactly like that. i am extremely "it will all work out great" and closing my eyes to all problems until theybecome big as Moon, and then I just think that's the way it should be "everybody has Moon in front of their Sun, making it all a bit dark" (not talking about astrology, lol).... and moments when i realize it's all very bad are very short, soon i come back to rose-coloured self delusion..... and in the end I dont deal with problems, just run away from them... I can admit it here but as soon as I close laptop I forget they exist.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

you dont need to be successful to be a 3, not at all. I know many 3s who are not successfull. Myself included, last few years I am not successful. You just need to strive towards that. Like.... have fear of failure....
    and the bolded is exactly what 3 would do, make it look better than it is....
    lol yeah i'm kinda bad about that... but i think i've figured out for sure that i'm a 7. i'm not really afraid of failure itself, just that failure would close off options for me, you know? not that majorly failing would be fun, it'd kind of suck and it'd be embarrassing for sure, but i'm way more afraid of being cut off from stuff.

lol well maybe back to reading again

haha, happens to me exactly like that. i am extremely "it will all work out great" and closing my eyes to all problems until theybecome big as Moon, and then I just think that's the way it should be "everybody has Moon in front of their Sun, making it all a bit dark" (not talking about astrology, lol).... and moments when i realize it's all very bad are very short, soon i come back to rose-coloured self delusion..... and in the end I dont deal with problems, just run away from them... I can admit it here but as soon as I close laptop I forget they exist.
    haha yeah... mostly i figure if i just do something else and pretend its not there, itll just not matter... yeah that doesn't work well either... :blushing: