Having the letters 'N', 'P' accurate,
I'm not sure about 'E/I', 'T/F' preference.
I recently got ENTP, but I'm not sure(for about 2 years I've been!).
Considering the details listed below,
I beg you the best shot you could give for me to settle this type distortion.
If you can't judge over the details I listed, look for my other posts.
- I easily get pretty nervous when I meet / sense new people.
- I lived my childhood as ENFP but getting through puberty gave me INTP
results mostly(I don't think I'm INTP for I have high Ti but doesn't fit with
some descriptions). During 'exact' ENFP days, my life was full of excitements,
happiness and romance while I feel like sludge / slime thing sucking money
and care from parents like a parasite but doing nothing which makes me
more miserable and shameful.
- I like black comedy, science fiction and Robin Williams' works for movies.
- I'm not very fluent in exact-word saying and I easily make grammar
- Love nature, tend to hate people.
- Because most interests of mine are mostly maniac or avant-garde, living
and having empathy w/ other people is hard for me(plus the high STJness
of Korea press me more).
- Very open about people's thoughts but not feelings.
- I obsessively think things mathematically / scientifically despite the lack of
information and the shallowness of thoughts I have.
- Loves editing my own thought, logic and value system.
- I don't care about others hardship(except my family, close friends, etc).
- Hates illogical emotions due to past accidents occured by illogical outbursts.
- When I hear music, I tend to analyze the idea by the thoughts and feel the
sound energy beating my heart seperately.
- Really enjoy abstract thoughts - before : ideal and romantic, now : fact-
based, information-focus and reasonable yet lateral sometimes.
- Not used to show emotions to strangers and very uncomfortable with
emotions inside. Emotions dead when alone, but active when with people.
- Very critical about the world, everything, even me in a best-tried
- I hate the shallowness of people when they're talking, doing something,
- Love learning and exploring informations and theories but dislike being forced
to study it. I only concentrate when my DNA commands me to.
Hope this'll be the last trivia typing mine.