• ENTJ

0 0%
123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default What type is ragashree?

Enough of your coyness, boyo! Let the people decide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Ginkgo

Thumbs up Ragashree is ENFJ

Every evening, my haggard cocker spaniel spins around in circles like a small furry cyclone. I do not know why he does this other than the fact that he must be expending energies that he would normally be using elsewhere. Usually, animals of his stature are found on the African Serengeti, skulking the plains and indulging on infant children at the fringes of the villages. So every time he spins now, I hear the blood curdling cries of African mothers, and it makes me feel pontificated.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Why isn't CRZY on the list?

... mystic... were you smoking some of the good stuff tonight?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Ginkgo

Thumbs up The Mold

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Why isn't CRZY on the list?

... mystic... were you smoking some of the good stuff tonight?
    The good stuff is good, just like ridilin or zoloft, the stuff helps you fit a mold. So alcohol helps you fit the mold of suffering brain trauma after a car wreck, or beating your family into submission, or having sex with the wrong entity. Even the Scandinavians used mead to fit the mold of battle, cleaving their enemies as the bards sang and recorded the epic battles. And Zoloft helps you fit the mold of an unhappy job or home environment, shuffling like a mindless zombie - not unlike the puppies and rainbows the commercials convey. And ridilin helps you fit the mold of your own nerves and impulses. Naturally, weed helps you fit the mold of a bean chair as you slump down and cackle at a portrait of your cousin's family and the little black boy they adopted.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

What if he is an ISFP??? I could swear there is a sensor bias in your poll.. I refuse to play.

I think he is INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

First guess: INTP
    Second guess: INFP
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    First guess: INTP
    Second guess: INFP
    There are few women in the world who can carry themselves with armpit hair. If the purple heart is the highest honor an American soldier can swagger, then arm pit hair is the highest honor a woman can swagger. Shave that hair with a switchblade I do, the same switchblade I bought with the money an elderly couple sent me as a graduation gift. "Use it wisely, hopefully for college supplies", they said. Boy, I showed them who's boss.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    There are few women in the world who can carry themselves with armpit hair. If the purple heart is the highest honor an American soldier can swagger, then arm pit hair is the highest honor a woman can swagger. Shave that hair with a switchblade I do, the same switchblade I bought with the money an elderly couple sent me as a graduation gift. "Use it wisely, hopefully for college supplies", they said. Boy, I showed them who's boss.
    Are these excerpts from your upcoming novel or something?

I am not a woman who can carry herself with armpit hair, for the record.

Patti Smith can...or maybe it's just that she makes ugly seem kind of cool & rebellious.

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

Ginkgo

Thumbs up Jew Hair

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Are these excerpts from your upcoming novel or something?

I am not a woman who can carry herself with armpit hair, for the record.

Patti Smith can...or maybe it's just that she makes ugly seem kind of cool & rebellious.

Patti Smith reminds me of Sarah Silverman, which then reminds me of mangled Jew corpses from WWII documentaries. Yup, nothing like a pile of emaciated Jews, tossed in heaps like firewood to get you to hate your own race. But you know what? They don't disclose those pictures of Japanese war crimes on the Chinese, because no one gives a damn about brown people. Nope, if our nation was attacking a white European country, the whole shill game would be different. You gotta find some way to dehumanize. So I appreciate Patti Smith for flaunting her armpit hair like that, just to say "Fuck you, I can look like a mongrel if I want but you're still no better than me!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Patti Smith reminds me of Sarah Silverman,
    I was thinking more of Charlotte Gainsbourg. Not jolie-laides? I think so....
    Sarah Silverman - definitely NOT a jolie-laide.