• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is ragashree?

ragashree's type?

• Total voters

SinistralPal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Nah man, INFP through and through, with a touch of Ni > Te when he wants to be callous. And I should know. The guy can be a bitch when he wants to be. (Rag baby - please take that in the best way possible.)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah man, INFP through and through, with a touch of Ni > Te when he wants to be callous. And I should know. The guy can be a bitch when he wants to be. (Rag baby - please take that in the best way possible.)
Ni + Fi + Ti + Fe =/= INFP. I don't see Te abrasiveness coming out of him at all.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Tater, would you just be yourself please?

ragashree, I see you. Let the world continue to guess and pin a label on you.

Aleksei, ENTP, capital letters intended for emphasis.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. End period intended for finality. ;)

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Ragashree, we still think that you probably don't fit any normal archetype, but we voted INFJ cuz we think it's the closest thing to you...

INTJ and INFP all kind of fit too, but we think you're definitely a unique exception.

Ni is the the one certainty, though.
:jew:

...and what pray tell can you make from a cabbage and a string of yarn?? :huh:
Ideally something like this:
img1_oYPQj_22619.gif

If you're a Sensor I'll eat my own armpit hair.

Originally Posted by ragashree
I was once surrounded in the Highlands by a pack of aggressive feral Sporrans, it wasn't a very pleasant experience...

That said, I'll eat mine if this meetup ever happens.
This is getting interesting, I'm beginning to sense a pattern here... :whistling:

Functionally, weird as fuck INFJ. Behaviorally I'd say an odd, warped cross between INTP, INFJ and INFP.
The glory showers upon my unworthy shoulders, it's rare that even I have been called all these things in just two short sentences! :tongue:

And I should know. The guy can be a bitch when he wants to be. (Rag baby - please take that in the best way possible.)
... Woof? I mean, Meow? :huh:

Tater, would you just be yourself please?
Awww... I was quite enjoying his budding literary personas, all of them! :devil:

ragashree, I see you. Let the world continue to guess and pin a label on you.
I wonder which type chuckles mirthfully at this? Now, that should be a clue to those in the know ;)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm seeing ENTP here buddy, with a unicorn horn soaked in Ne and that subtle hint of weird as fuck Ti.

Case Closed (P style)

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I've changed me mind. You be INFP, brutha :thumbup:

These ENTPs, so flakey... :rolli:

Maybe I should have edited off the veg message so as not to sow inadvertant confusion; I hadn't even noticed that bit. I was more intrigued by the way those leaves clung- well, you know... :newwink:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I confess. I'm omnivorous.

Me too, I'm afraid :newwink:

I hope no intuitives were misled on the subject by any irrelevant (to me) pictorial suggestions to the contrary!

Ps, if you were vegetarian, would a Sporran be permissible?

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
well my votation is illegitimate as based on false premises.

I take ragashree's word on what type he is though if I were forced to make a "blind" guess based just on the interaction we have had, I would have gone for INFJ.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Don't know how I missed this before...

Hellishly good post stalking! Note the enthusiasm therein expressed however ;) And at that time I hadn't really looked at cognitive functions etc, certainly hadn't thought about it enough to have any serious criticisms of the system as I do now (though I was aware that there was something which wasn't working too well for me, I also had more important things to occupy my time with, which is why I got off the forum for ages rather shortly after that post was made!).

Personally I don't have too much doubt about how I "function"; more about what type that relates to under the system, or even if it can be nailed down to any specific one archetype. As I said even back then when I hadn't thought about it so much, especially the function orientation issues which I really hadn't paid much attention to, I do tend to feel like I have more in common with Fe and Te types a lot of the time.