0 0%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Why isn't CRZY on the list?
    Hey, don't be misled by Tater's contributions, this thread is meant to be about me! And armpit hair, naturally Actually, perhaps armpit hair has more potential to make an inspiring thread replete with in-depth philosophical debate and epiphanic insights...?

... mystic... were you smoking some of the good stuff tonight?
    Who says anything about the good stuff having to be smoked? Poitín (Poteen to the anglophones among us) On St. Patrick's day, drink Poitín, the world’s strongest alcohol is brewed and distilled from Taters isn't it? 90%+ Abv is nothing to sniff at if we're looking for something to put into the "special" category of intoxicants. It's also meant to bring spiritural enlightenment of a sort too, at least to those of Irish ancestry.

I reckon this is simply Tater's latest step along the long path he determinedly walks through life in the hope of ultimately metamorphosing into a latter-day James Joyce at the end of it. He's probably more than half-way there already if I may be allowed to be any judge of the style and content of his writing. I see a sequel to Finnegans wake in the offing before very long, once Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tater is completed. Tater, how much Irish blood do you have to begin with? And what percentage needs to be replaced with Poitin for the transformation to be complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    What if he is an ISFP??? I could swear there is a sensor bias in your poll.. I refuse to play.
    Yeah, personally I'm disappointed that I don't even get the Si dom options. Morgan seems to underappreciate my ISxJ tendencies for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I think he is INFP
    Yes, but you also thought I might be a girl, till I told you.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Are these excerpts from your upcoming novel or something?
    *see my earlier comments*

Damn, I love how a thread about me can progress so quickly onto feminine armpit hair without me even having to say a word! Ah well, don't mind me, carry on! ->
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Ginkgo

Thumbs up Selling Your Soul

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Hey, don't be misled by Tater's contributions, this thread is meant to be about me! And armpit hair, naturally Actually, perhaps armpit hair has more potential to make an inspiring thread replete with in-depth philosophical debate and epiphanic insights...?

I agree Ragashree. I'm part Irish, and I'm a mutt of almost all Gaelic origin; though my red beard would tell you something contrary (He's a pathological liar). It itches something fierce right now. Oi, if the entire city of Dublin came to a consensus on your MBTI type and came ramrodding my door down, shouting at my threshold, I still wouldn't give a rats arse. My people have been through enough shit as it is, milling about as lowly laity in the Catholic Church or selling our souls just to sweat bullets in American steel factories. I don't need to sell my soul to this MBTI farce, and Ragashree is Ragashree til my grandma stops drinking herself shit faced, and she's never even taken a gander at a self-help program long enough to fix a time-table. :steam: Fook.

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    The good stuff is good, just like ridilin or zoloft, the stuff helps you fit a mold. So alcohol helps you fit the mold of suffering brain trauma after a car wreck, or beating your family into submission, or having sex with the wrong entity. Even the Scandinavians used mead to fit the mold of battle, cleaving their enemies as the bards sang and recorded the epic battles. And Zoloft helps you fit the mold of an unhappy job or home environment, shuffling like a mindless zombie - not unlike the puppies and rainbows the commercials convey. And ridilin helps you fit the mold of your own nerves and impulses. Naturally, weed helps you fit the mold of a bean chair as you slump down and cackle at a portrait of your cousin's family and the little black boy they adopted.
    We are in a dry, dark mood tonight!
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by InsatiableCuriosity View Post
    We are in a dry, dark mood tonight!
    Bring me a cabbage and a string of yarn and I bet we can make it darker.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ragashree, we still think that you probably don't fit any normal archetype, but we voted INFJ cuz we think it's the closest thing to you...

INTJ and INFP all kind of fit too, but we think you're definitely a unique exception.

Ni is the the one certainty, though.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Bring me a cabbage and a string of yarn and I bet we can make it darker.
    ...and what pray tell can you make from a cabbage and a string of yarn??
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by InsatiableCuriosity View Post
    ...and what pray tell can you make from a cabbage and a string of yarn??
    Cabbage and yarn is but a small token of the gods. We'll may enchanting the clouds and makin' it rain, cuz the rain has no prejudice. Neither do psychopathic killers but they only drizzle in the toilet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post

Who says anything about the good stuff having to be smoked? Poitín (Poteen to the anglophones among us) On St. Patrick's day, drink Poitín, the world’s strongest alcohol is brewed and distilled from Taters isn't it? 90%+ Abv is nothing to sniff at if we're looking for something to put into the "special" category of intoxicants. It's also meant to bring spiritural enlightenment of a sort too, at least to those of Irish ancestry.

I reckon this is simply Tater's latest step along the long path he determinedly walks through life in the hope of ultimately metamorphosing into a latter-day James Joyce at the end of it. He's probably more than half-way there already if I may be allowed to be any judge of the style and content of his writing. I see a sequel to Finnegans wake in the offing before very long, once Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tater is completed. Tater, how much Irish blood do you have to begin with? And what percentage needs to be replaced with Poitin for the transformation to be complete?

Yeah, personally I'm disappointed that I don't even get the Si dom options. Morgan seems to underappreciate my ISxJ tendencies for some reason.

Yes, but you also thought I might be a girl, till I told you.

*see my earlier comments*

Damn, I love how a thread about me can progress so quickly onto feminine armpit hair without me even having to say a word! Ah well, don't mind me, carry on! ->
    If you're a Sensor I'll eat my own armpit hair.

That said, Dear Mod, please amend the poll to correct the N-bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

he used to say entp and I saw no reason to doubt it.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Functionally, weird as fuck INFJ. Behaviorally I'd say an odd, warped cross between INTP, INFJ and INFP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole