• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm bored...what's my type?

Whachoothink?

• N

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • S

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think you're ENTP. What do you think?

I'm not sure, that's why I ask.
Some days I feel way more N, other days I feel way more S...I'm going through a N to S change it feels like.
Maybe I have multiple personalities? :devil:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you're secretly this guy

Dexter-166-large.jpg

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I voted neither just to be annoying.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what's your theory then professor?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think you're secretly this guy

Dexter-166-large.jpg

Oh?
I thought I was more like this little lady...but maybe I'm just leading you off to what you may or may not have figured out.

sybil.gif

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're bored then your type should be very clear.

WOOD

lumber6a.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your type (based on your post in the typewatching thread): CUTE. ;)

Mole

Permabanned
Boredom is the mask of anger.

So what are you angry about?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Boredom is the mask of anger.

So what are you angry about?

A generic answer would be that there's nothing to do, thus causing boredom, which is masking that I'm angry that there is nothing to do.

As of now, I'm angry about kidney infections.
I've had too many, and I may get sepsis...and die.
But I refuse to die like that.
If I die, I shall make sure I go out in style.

Mole

Permabanned
Courageous

A generic answer would be that there's nothing to do, thus causing boredom, which is masking that I'm angry that there is nothing to do.

As of now, I'm angry about kidney infections.
I've had too many, and I may get sepsis...and die.
But I refuse to die like that.
If I die, I shall make sure I go out in style.

Sure, anger is a way of reaching out. And yes, it is a way of reaching out with a clenched fist. But take Obama's advice and unclench your fist and hold hands.

And holding hands I can see you are angry about your kidney infections and are afraid of dying. But just as you mask your anger with boredom, you mask your fear with gallows humour.

And just as you masked your anger with boredom; and just as you masked your fear with humour perhaps you mask your courage with fear, for there is no courage without fear.

So how are you courageous?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sure, anger is a way of reaching out. And yes, it is a way of reaching out with a clenched fist. But take Obama's advice and unclench your fist and hold hands.

And holding hands I can see you are angry about your kidney infections and are afraid of dying. But just as you mask your anger with boredom, you mask your fear with gallows humour.

And just as you masked your anger with boredom; and just as you masked your fear with humour perhaps you mask your courage with fear, for there is no courage without fear.

So how are you courageous?

Maybe I'm making my courage so much that I cannot even notice it, so you tell me.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
An ENTP could be very Ti oriented though, right?

This guy (frezned) on youtube is so Ne though it's not even funny. I could see him not exactly sticking with much :laugh:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0GuglxtXA]/[/youtube]

:rofl1:

ENTPs crack me up.

just spew nonsense on youtube for a few minutes and see if you make me laugh.

instant ExTP-o-meter! :laugh:

also, maybe thinking about why you push limits, when you do? ESxPs seem to push limits to prove they can / because they enjoy to / because beyond the limit is something they enjoy. ENxPs seem to push limits to make some harebrained Ti or Fi point that doesn't really mean anything to anyone except themselves.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rofl1:

ENTPs crack me up.

just spew nonsense on youtube for a few minutes and see if you make me laugh.

instant ExTP-o-meter! :laugh:

also, maybe thinking about why you push limits, when you do? ESxPs seem to push limits to prove they can / because they enjoy to / because beyond the limit is something they enjoy. ENxPs seem to push limits to make some harebrained Ti or Fi point that doesn't really mean anything to anyone except themselves.

Hmm...I relate more to the ESxP dealing with limits, but I have been known to be self-destructive because I have a need to prove a point to myself or prove myself wrong. :shrug:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you feel have a preference for intuition, or sensing? ExxPs are P-dominant, so it's hard to go wrong there.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you feel have a preference for intuition, or sensing? ExxPs are P-dominant, so it's hard to go wrong there.

Hm...it depends...

I feel like if I'm in a better mood, then I prefer sensing, since Ne has that ability to bring negative possibilities in my life while Ti can rationalize how they could happen, and it just becomes a pit of doom at that point. Se, for me has that ability to block that off, for the most part, until things start to go bad.

And then I'd say if I was in a bad mood, I would be MUCH more Ne, but not in the negative way I would see things in a positive mood, since things always change, and if things are good at one point, then they're just going to get worse and I feel the need to anticipate it.

In short, if I'm motivated, then Se. If not, then I try Ne to get myself motivated for whatever.

If I have a need to motivate others, I tend to use both.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds like you use intuition when stressed and prefer sensing. Based on that I'd say you're ESTP. :yes:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That sounds like you use intuition when stressed and prefer sensing. Based on that I'd say you're ESTP. :yes:

Based on the past week's events and how I've dealt with others, I'd say the same. :)