User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

No.

NFP is clear. I wasn't sure on E/I, since you're not as fluffy as the avg ENFP, but it's usually extroverts who start threads like this, so I'm going with ENFP too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I actually think it's possible that the most interesting answers are the ones related to what you like/dislike about others - the ones that relate to projection.

Sorry - I know that doesn't directly answer your question.
    Well be more direct. Speak up, man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Well be more direct. Speak up, man.
    Haha! Never had someone tell me I needed to be more direct. I must be making progress

Actually, I'm operating somewhat on gut feelings here. I don't have coherent logic that I can communicate. Let me think about it a little bit and get back to you.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I reckon ENFP, I don't see why not.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You've always seemed enfp enough to me, though your video actually made me think intp for some reason (with a strong Fe). or entp even. for what that's worth lol
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ok, I listened to that video again. You asked me to be direct and I haven't really done this sort of analysis before, but here goes. The first four functions of ENFP and INFP are:

ENFP - Ne, Fi, Te, Si
    INFP - Fi, Ne, Si, Te

First, I'm amazed at the similarities - knowing both types and knowing how different they are. I thought one had Fe in there - which is not right.

You like people who are:
    Caring
    Intelligent
    Fun to be with, can laugh, have a sense of humor
    People who open up and are willing to be real

These are things that you are. Definitely "F". No news there. Authenticity/being real sounds like "NF".

You sometimes "contemplate how interesting giraffes are, zebras, etc."

If that's not an "N" answer, I don't know what is. The evidence is thin to be sure but there seems like an overall "N" vibe to your video - more specifically "NF". I wish I could be more specific.

What you don't like in others:

People who are unapologetically selfish and stepping on other people to get what they want and don't care who they hurt. People who are mean, thoughtless or rude.

In the same breath, you talked about having "certain buttons that can be pushed." These are probably things that are in your shadow - likely inferior and/or tertiary. They are things that you can be, at times, but don't have full consciousness of or don't like to admit. You did say you can be that way sometimes and/or attributed it to how we are pressured by life to be. My first reaction to the things you list here is that they sound like "bad Te" to me. Looking at the shadow for two types:

ENFP - Te tertiary, Si Inferior
    INFP - Si tertiary, Te inferior

So far, one of those two types seems to fit. If I had to make a guess, I would think that things in the Inferior would bother us more, so based on this, my vote is INFP.

Other points:

Can be uptight and passionate about issues - are INFPs more uptight than ENFPs? maybe
    Can talk way in and out of things - sounds like ENFP
    Very creative and imaginative, love art - could be either but more INFP
    If you need someone to defend you, you are the one to do it, rally others behind a cause - the passion to defend another sounds like INFP though the skill/ability to defend sounds like ENFP
    Can get hyper and talk too much - sounds more ENFP
    Not into fashion; have own look - sounds more INFP

So, based on logic, I guess I'm leaning towards what you said: INFP with borderline I/E.

I can also see how this would be hard to figure out

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I saw your video in that videotyping thread, and you didn't strike me as ESFP. And I know about three or four of them IRL.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Yeah, I just hung out with two ESFPs actually

And an ESFJ

You're neither

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I just saw your video (or a fraction of it, the rest wouldn't load for some reason). I'm gonna have to revise my previous statement -- yes, you are Fe-dominant. ENFJ, or ESFJ. (I'd say likely the latter -- you show Ne rather than Ni).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Ok, I listened to that video again. You asked me to be direct and I haven't really done this sort of analysis before, but here goes. The first four functions of ENFP and INFP are:

ENFP - Ne, Fi, Te, Si
    INFP - Fi, Ne, Si, Te

First, I'm amazed at the similarities - knowing both types and knowing how different they are. I thought one had Fe in there - which is not right.

You like people who are:
    Caring
    Intelligent
    Fun to be with, can laugh, have a sense of humor
    People who open up and are willing to be real

These are things that you are. Definitely "F". No news there. Authenticity/being real sounds like "NF".

You sometimes "contemplate how interesting giraffes are, zebras, etc."

If that's not an "N" answer, I don't know what is. The evidence is thin to be sure but there seems like an overall "N" vibe to your video - more specifically "NF". I wish I could be more specific.

What you don't like in others:

People who are unapologetically selfish and stepping on other people to get what they want and don't care who they hurt. People who are mean, thoughtless or rude.

In the same breath, you talked about having "certain buttons that can be pushed." These are probably things that are in your shadow - likely inferior and/or tertiary. They are things that you can be, at times, but don't have full consciousness of or don't like to admit. You did say you can be that way sometimes and/or attributed it to how we are pressured by life to be. My first reaction to the things you list here is that they sound like "bad Te" to me. Looking at the shadow for two types:

ENFP - Te tertiary, Si Inferior
    INFP - Si tertiary, Te inferior

So far, one of those two types seems to fit. If I had to make a guess, I would think that things in the Inferior would bother us more, so based on this, my vote is INFP.

Other points:

Can be uptight and passionate about issues - are INFPs more uptight than ENFPs? maybe
    Can talk way in and out of things - sounds like ENFP
    Very creative and imaginative, love art - could be either but more INFP
    If you need someone to defend you, you are the one to do it, rally others behind a cause - the passion to defend another sounds like INFP though the skill/ability to defend sounds like ENFP
    Can get hyper and talk too much - sounds more ENFP
    Not into fashion; have own look - sounds more INFP

So, based on logic, I guess I'm leaning towards what you said: INFP with borderline I/E.

I can also see how this would be hard to figure out
    Thanks for the run down...yeah I do seem INFP borderline extrovert for a lot of reasons...and another thing that occured to me is that I developed Si first...I may rely on Te a lot now, but I was much more in touch with Si at a much younger age, then became conscious of emerging Te in my late teens.

Also, Si appears to be a "comfort" function for me, which apparently is indicative of tertiary rather than inferior, which supports your theory that I reject "bad" Te more strongly because it's my inferior.