• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who thinks I'm a Sensor? Line forms to the right.

KDude

for the record i get hit in the face with baseballs if 1) you cramp my willy mays-like style and insist on the "correct" way. 2) you pitched a trippy knuckle ball

G

Ginkgo

IM A FUCKING WEREWOLF!

werewolf.jpg

Also, you seem paler in that video that you did in real life. You must have been transmuting from one vampire phase to another. Did you feed recently before I met you? Yesss... the blood runs thick in your veins. I can feel the energies.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
IM A FUCKING WEREWOLF!

Also, you seem paler in that video that you did in real life. You must have been transmuting from one vampire phase to another. Did you feed recently before I met you? Yesss... the blood runs thick in your veins. I can feel the energies.

In the video I was still living in WV and there was snow on the ground.

When I met you, I'd been in California for over a month, including spending a week at the beach.

I'm sorry to crush your vampire fantasies. :(

G

Ginkgo

In the video I was still living in WV and there was snow on the ground.

When I met you, I'd been in California for over a month, including spending a week at the beach.

I'm sorry to crush your vampire fantasies. :(

NOO!! Hisss, optimism takes its toll when you are let down. Like Icarus crashing, burning, and skidding on his face for 5 miles straight. Little Red Robin Hood had the same plight too, and this is why her hood was red.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how many ESFPs would really spend so much time on typology forum?
i know this is prejudice but are here more than 2 ESFPs? and even those dont post so much!

N. big N. :)

Most part of ESFPs that I know spend 1 hour per day on Facebook or even more. Why not another social place like TypologyCentral?

Danielle from Girl Next Door is an ESFP 4w3 Sx/Sp, I think.:yes:
2004_the_girl_next_door_008.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're istj

totally

KDude

that video really throws me off marm. it may mean nothing, but the way you touched on things seem more grounded-for lack of a better word- than enfp. but you're not distractable-like esfp either. a more serious tone.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
that video really throws me off marm. it may mean nothing, but the way you touched on things seem more grounded-for lack of a better word- than enfp. but you're not distractable-like esfp either. a more serious tone.

Yes, in person when some people met me they thought I was INFJ. Tater apparently thought INFP.

So borderline-extrovert INFP relying on tertiary Si a lot, thereby projecting this aura of being more conservative or exacting (which some people could interpret as being "J")?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, in person when some people met me they thought I was INFJ. Tater apparently thought INFP.

So borderline-extrovert INFP relying on tertiary Si a lot, thereby projecting this aura of being more conservative or exacting (which some people could interpret as being "J")?

Sounds pretty good :yes:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sounds pretty good :yes:

Ok and here's this ...I was raised by my grandparents, two SJs, and I've been told by my mother and sisters that I can project my grandfather's ESFJ wife's slightly scary aura of control, and also I can mimic her commanding voice without even thinking about it. She was my primary female role model.

Also, as a child I was very shy and obedient, did very well in school, was neat, did what I was told...so I probably strarted developing my tert Si at an extremely young age? Could I even be thrown into my shadow by childhood trauma?

Maybe Slowriot is right and I'm some batshit crazy SJ...it makes me think of FecalMcAngry calling Courtney Love an ESTJ...except that there's no way I'm T...I'm sooo F it's incredible. I've always been extremely sensitive and emotional.

I'm unhealthy. :(

Liesl

Being sensitive and emotional is not what makes you a 'feeling' type. It's whether or not you choose to make decisions based on your feelings that determines your type. There are a lot of 'thinking' types that experience emotions equally strong as 'feeling' types.

KDude

tbh, i feel like tiptoeing just a bit with some infps.. that may sound weird.. but.. i think infps are stronger than given credit for.. but it's not quite an SJ vibe.

dont mean to call anyone out, but orangeappled, disregard, neptune, and rebe kinda put out the same vibe in some ways (that's without seeing vids of them though). a enfp in introverted mode can too. you all have a certain level of "misgiving".

yes, ive been observing all of you :rolleyes: ;)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
tbh, i feel like tiptoeing just a bit with some infps.. that may sound weird.. but.. i think infps are stronger than given credit for.. but it's not quite an SJ vibe.

dont mean to call anyone out, but orangeappled, disregard, neptune, and rebe kinda put out the same vibe in some ways (that's without seeing vids of them though). a enfp in introverted mode can too. you all have a certain level of "misgiving".

yes, ive been observing all of you :rolleyes: ;)

I AM FILLED WITH SUSPICION AND MISGIVING!!!!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there a strong reason to rule out ENFJ?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
A Sensor? No. No way.

You're essentially the quintessential ENFP: mercurial, opinionated and generally well-meaning.

ENFP, without hesitation.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you guys think I'm really an Fe dom? Really?