First 81617181920 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

lol ok I'm not any ExFJ type, but thank you...if you knew me in real life it would be a cold dismissal or a sarcastic reproach not a true "outburst"...in fact sometimes my so-called "outbursts" on here are just me using inflammatory language or exaggerating

I'm not an ExFJ but thanks for your appraisal. I'm pretty sure it's Fi personal values you see being threatened, not Fe.

That's why I suggested an ISFP with shadow ESFJ. I also find myself reacting sometimes in shadow fashion, which are the same as INTPs. It appears to happen when relationships get stressed. The interesting thing is when I turtled, the INTP exes reacted in shadow ENTJ fashion.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    That's why I suggested an ISFP with shadow ESFJ. I also find myself reacting sometimes in shadow fashion, which are the same as INTPs. It appears to happen when relationships get stressed. The interesting thing is when I turtle, the INTP exes reacted in shadow ENTJ fashion.
    This is very interesting. Thank you for pointing this out. Don't worry - I'm not offended in the slightest, I'm just pretty sure I'm not extroverted enough or ExxJ interaction type enough in real life to be ExFJ. ISFP with heavier use of Ni may be it...I think some people don't see me as a sensor because perhaps I use so much Ni when I'm alone and writing out ideas/responses.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I thinkz ur ENFP. Iz alone in that?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ok guys I've made a firm decision this evening that I completely and utterly reject function theory, given the newfound realization that it cannot be based upon temperament, interaction style, observable behavior, or brain scan. I can't get behind anything that proposes to know someone's brain functions without any regard for observable behavior. It was my mistake all along to mix this up, and the gravity of how fucking preposterously absurd and pretentious function theory is only dawned on me in the past two days.

Therefore, the discussion is pretty much closed. From now on I only type myself and others through observable temperament and interaction style.

I probably am ENFP, Domino, just a more borderline I/E one. The only two interaction styles that make sense to me are ExxP and IxxJ, and I definitely have NF temperament.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I thinkz ur ENFP. Iz alone in that?
    No you aint . She's going thru the "ne-dom-i-want-to-be-a-different-type-phase". I have that too every 2 months
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Agreed with entropie

ENFP, marm. You swing Te about more as well as more successfully than I ever could. Not INFP like of ya.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Ok guys I've made a firm decision this evening that I completely and utterly reject function theory, given the newfound realization that it cannot be based upon temperament, interaction style, observable behavior, or brain scan. I can't get behind anything that proposes to know someone's brain functions without any regard for observable behavior. It was my mistake all along to mix this up, and the gravity of how fucking preposterously absurd and pretentious function theory is only dawned on me in the past two days.

Therefore, the discussion is pretty much closed. From now on I only type myself and others through observable temperament and interaction style.

I probably am ENFP, Domino, just a more borderline I/E one. The only two interaction styles that make sense to me are ExxP and IxxJ, and I definitely have NF temperament.
    Well, I hope you're happy back to the old type

If we're going by temperment, I probably can't be anything other than an ENFP or INFP either. And if we were to talk about functions, I don't think I "value Se" that much. Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?" is playing on loop in my head (actually, it's the PJ Harvey version, but same difference).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Well, I hope you're happy back to the old type
    Yeah. I'm ENFP.

If we're going by temperment, I probably can't be anything other than an ENFP or INFP either. And if we were to talk about functions, I don't think I "value Se" that much. Peggy Lee's "Is That All There Is?" is playing on loop in my head (actually, it's the PJ Harvey version, but same difference).
    I love the part how she's watching the house burn down and says "is that all there is?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Ahhh, now I remember! Thread resurrection commence!

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    That's why I suggested an ISFP with shadow ESFJ. I also find myself reacting sometimes in shadow fashion, which are the same as INTPs. It appears to happen when relationships get stressed. The interesting thing is when I turtled, the INTP exes reacted in shadow ENTJ fashion.
    I could roll with this too ...

At this point though, I would have to meet you IRL to get any closer to being helpful. Perhaps at a meet-up sometime.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching