User Tag List

First 12

Thread: ENFP or ISFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    oh, i've seen people drift off and get hit in the head with balls, miss the easiest catches, etc. i figured some people can't help but think of other things.

edit: it could really be just a matter of interest. i don't really want to take it too far and apply it all to type. for instance, i don't have much interest in dancing - so i suck at it. while you do.. in that sense, you're better "in the moment" than i am.
    oh..i see...yeah i'm more likely to be clumsy in sports than others probably yeah...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I dont think sports are good way to type people. I was always very athletic, good in most sports, especially athetics and things like skating, ice-skating, skiing, tennis.. and was very active until 15 or something, whole day moving. But now I dont really like sports and I'm more N-ish towards the whole thing. I can easily see in soon future that I'll regain some of my need for sports. :/

but OP does sound more ISFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

If I were you I would also consider ESFP.
    Just a suggestion.
    "It might seem like you've got me where you want me and my game is up, but luck is a funny thing. I hope you know how to laugh, because things are about to get really funny."

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    I dont think sports are good way to type people. I was always very athletic, good in most sports, especially athetics and things like skating, ice-skating, skiing, tennis.. and was very active until 15 or something, whole day moving. But now I dont really like sports and I'm more N-ish towards the whole thing. I can easily see in soon future that I'll regain some of my need for sports. :/

but OP does sound more ISFP
    I wouldn't say it's the best guideline, but being able to easily get in sync with sports and perform well is very much Se awareness, I think (depends on the demands or pace of the activity too). If someone can handle that, and not get too caught up in ennui or many past/future/contextual thoughts, then it's more likely one can do it elsewhere (socially, at work, etc).

Despite that, it's still up for grabs what people's "preferences" are (i get caught up in things myself sometimes), but it's something to consider.

Banned
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    oh, i've seen people drift off and get hit in the head with balls, miss the easiest catches, etc. i figured some people can't help but think of other things.
    Yes this really baffles me.

MBTI
    eNFP

Well this may sound weird, but I observed myself for a day, and I realized how active my Ne is.
    I mean, I'm in the moment more than some people-but my thoughts always race to crazy things-that could happen and jump back-to what is in front of me-and if I do this then what will happen-and would I be better to do-this?
    I may sound more down to earth on the internet, but thats because I have the backspace key.

And I mean, cereally, what is with this chicken on the emoticons
    :chicken:

I think I mistake my physical nature for Se sometimes too.

Also if you notice my posts sound a bit different, I tend to put up a huge wall at first when I meet people that aren't as kind and open(And the interwebs aren't exactly kind) because I tend to be soft hearted.