User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 198

  1. #71
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    You're INTJ.

    EDIT: I dunno if that's the best way to tell someone's type Liesl... I frankly identify more with the NT temperament myself, despite being NF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  2. #72
    Member Serge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liesl View Post
    But if you had to choose between the NT and NF temperaments, which would you say reflects what you look for out out of life? Knowledge seeking or identity seeking?
    Based on the descriptions on wikipedia...NT. Barely
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

    "Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"


  3. #73
    Senior Member Liesl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Just thought it could be worth asking.

    How do we know he's not an xNTP? I don't know, something's just off with typing him as INTJ.

  4. #74
    Member Serge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liesl View Post
    Just thought it could be worth asking.

    How do we know he's not an xNTP? I don't know, something's just off with typing him as INTJ.
    Hehe, I guess it 'could' be possible. Never thought about it much, I don't think I use Ne that much. I jump to conclusions, I don't tend to have that Ne brain storm.

    Hmm.

    Ni - Yes, I have it.
    Ne - I can use it, it's not completely foreign to me.
    Te - I make plans/focus on efficiency
    Ti - I want things to be as accurate as possible.
    Fi - My values are important to me. I'll fight for them no matter who's breaking them. I'll fight it by myself. I don't need a group.
    Fe - I tend to have a vested interest in people.
    Se - I love being physical. I love sports, being physically involved in life, and such.
    Si - Ehrm, I have a good recall. I know what something should 'be' like. I don't tend to be sentimental nor do I have good memory when it comes to events.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

    "Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"


  5. #75
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    To me, a lot of the info you provided seemed to point to INFJ but if you think you're INTJ, then just go w/ it. It's like you don't really want people to tell you you're INFJ and/or you seriously believe you're INTJ. Besides, we don't really know you.

  6. #76
    Member Serge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    To me, a lot of the info you provided seemed to point to INFJ but if you think you're INTJ, then just go w/ it. It's like you don't really want people to tell you you're INFJ and/or you seriously believe you're INTJ. Besides, we don't really know you.
    I don't mind being told I'm an INFJ, INTJ, or any other mbti type. I just need some through convincing. Alas, though, I do think that the function order of the INTJ fits more with how I think than the function order of the INFJ. With that being said, I seem to outwardly express the personality of someone with an INFJ. And the specific reason why I made this topic is because I wanted to know how people, who didn't know me, viewed me mbti wise. I have a vast amount of opinions of what other people, both in real life and online. Now that I have this information, I'll observe myself for perhaps the next few days and see if maybe I'm convincing to be an INTJ (Perhaps for social dogmatism reasons) or if I'm actually an INTJ, albeit with high Fi.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

    "Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"


  7. #77
    null Jonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    FREE
    Posts
    2,486

    Default

    INFJs focus on possibilities, think in terms of values and come easily to decisions. The small number of this type (1 percent) is regrettable, since INFJs have unusually strong drive to contribute to the welfare of others and genuinely enjoy helping their fellow men. This type has great depth of personality; they are themselves complicated, and can understand and deal with complex issues and people.

    INTJs are the most self-confident of all types, having "self-power" awareness. Found in about 1 percent of the general population, the INTJs live in an introspective reality, focusing on possibilities, using thinking in the form of empirical logic, and preferring that events and people serve some positive use. Decisions come naturally to INTJs' once a decision is made, INTJs are at rest. INTJs look to the future rather than the past, and a word which captures the essence of INTJs is builder-a builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #78
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    I don't mind being told I'm an INFJ, INTJ, or any other mbti type. I just need some through convincing.
    Convincing?

    I'll try a second-by-second analyzation of your vid:

    0:04 Boom! straight Fe smile "Hello Hello Typology Forum."

    0:08 Eyebrows Up + Smile = Fe. "Um Yeah"

    0:23 You are thinking for a suitable word? That could be Ni or Si. "Pontificate out loud."

    0:01 - 0:29 Intermittent and significant signs of Fe. You just can't let go of that smile, can you?

    0:31 - when you release the smile, it becomes Ti. "Um, so yeah."

    0:31 - 0:56 - some more signs of Fe

    0:57 - you are looking for information again? "I think that's true in the younger INFJ's and such." You were trying to fit it with your "Ni" and the idea fits with your perceived internal storage of ideas. Ni

    1:21 - "Um.." When you release the "habit smile", It becomes Ti. You are arranging your logic.

    1:31 - 1:32 - Notice when you "wrinkled" your face while trying to show a point? That's externalized emotion that's meant to influence. "I feel that INFJ's are (x) in their relationship with people."

    "I'm rather not." -Because of your differing Ni. INFJ's, in general, tend to follow an Ni based on their Fe but not necessarily in reality.

    If this helps, I'll continue..


    (I was thinking ENFJ but yeah...seems having an Introverted demeanor.)
    ------
    For contrast

    INTJ:
    YouTube - Some INTJ | ENFP Differences Notice the lack of emotional expression?

    1:34 "mhm" Te.

    X:XX Hand gestures does not come with externalized emotion. Te.

    Fi is when this guy actually shows emotions. And when he does, it will be subtle and less expressive as it is meant to be internal(for the self) not externalized.

    Btw, there are many "fake INTJ's" in youtube.

  9. #79
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    You're INTJ.

    EDIT: I dunno if that's the best way to tell someone's type Liesl... I frankly identify more with the NT temperament myself, despite being NF.
    That's because you probably are NT!

    J/k but seriously, in what ways do you think you're more NT than NF?

    Also, what cognitive function theory do you follow? Jungian cognitive functions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    There is no such thing as:

    Ne Te Fi Si or Ne Te Si Fi...

  10. #80
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    That's because you probably are NT!

    J/k but seriously, in what ways do you think you're more NT than NF?
    I identify strongly with the Rational temperament because I'm analytical, stoic, cynical, jaded and pragmatic. However, I do have NF traits -- I'm prone to daydreaming, I'm a tad emotionally insecure, I'm very in touch with my feelings, emotions and values, and very capricious.

    Also, what cognitive function theory do you follow?
    There's more than one? I realize there's no such thing as Ne-Te-Fi-Si, and I actually am Ne Fi Te Si (in the sense that my tertiary is subordinate to my auxiliary). I just have a very strong Te function, and I'm pretty certain it's Te rather than Ti because I actually kinda suck at picking out specifics. I'm very bad at logic puzzles, unless I approach them methodically rather than deductively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


Similar Threads

  1. Memory having to do with entertaining things.
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFPs having to do it all?
    By step0nmi in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:25 AM
  3. [MBTItm] I need to do this.
    By Chimerical in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:38 PM
  4. [NF] ever asked "do we really have to do anything in this world?"
    By niki in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 07:52 PM
  5. Only guys are stupid enough to do this...
    By sdalek in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO