User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Like everyone else, I am not familiar with you. But you seem very critical...so I rely my judgment on that. (even though you know yourself better)
    I don't know what Aleksai's true type is, but I can be pretty critical and detached too. When the MBTI was first administered to me in high school, I tested as an INTJ. I don't know, I think my function development has been really different from a lot of other ENFPs, so I just 'come off' differently. I have decent use of Te and Si.
    Last edited by Liesl; 07-03-2010 at 02:19 PM.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Like everyone else, I am not familiar with you. But you seem very critical...so I rely my judgment on that. (even though you know yourself better)
    Critical =/= T. I'd actually expect to be typed ESTJ before ENTP, most of my posts hare are ultra-abrasive Te spats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    FREE

You still strike me as an INFJ from your blog entry. I'm not sure why you feel as though INTJ is a better fit. You've asked the people of this forum for their opinions based upon your internet persona, and have overwhelmingly been typed as INFJ.

Do you have a preference?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    You still strike me as an INFJ from your blog entry. I'm not sure why you feel as though INTJ is a better fit. You've asked the people of this forum for their opinions based upon your internet persona, and have overwhelmingly been typed as INFJ.

Do you have a preference?
    It's just interesting, I think. I've been typed as a INTJ somewhat unanimously else where, by INFJs no less. Then, on another forum, I was typed as an INFJ, by INTJs no less; I kinda felt that this place was unbiased in a way (and yes, I do cruise a lot of mbti types if that's what you wondering about) The first time I took the MBTI test, I scored INTJ (And I scored INTJ the next few times over the span of a year or two, originally, I thought MBTI was bs and dismissed it nearly immediately) and as such, I joined the INTJ forum. Long story short, I felt like I think in the same way as many of the INTJs but I felt like my preference and what I wanted to be knowledgeable about was people. Thus I equated that to mean that I must be an INFJ. Even with the goal of knowing and understanding people, I seemed very much different than the INFJs. They just, quite frankly, seemed to emotional about everything. I know INFJs are logical thinking feelers and such, but the ones I have been around seem very emotional and such. They also seemed easily affected by movies and other such media that normally can't get an emotion out of me. Also, it seems that social skills and the 'need' to be social is prevalent in all INFJs. I had to work, hard, for my social skills (By observing, digesting, and then finally using the knowledge I had gained) and I also never 'needed' to be social. There are times when I want to and will completely withdraw from everyone in my life (Save friends if they somehow catch me/bother me) and I won't feel the need to connect with anyone. I don't 'need' it in the same fashion as an INFJ would (It appears based on my knowledge of MBTI and the ones I've meet

Preference wise: I don't really ...care? I don't prefer to be either an INFJ or INTJ, I do believe that with that information, I can have another tool to examine me and how I interact with people.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

"Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Liesl View Post
    I don't know what Aleksai's true type is, but I can be pretty critical and detached too. When the MBTI was first administered to me in high school, I tested as an INTJ. I don't know, I think my function development has been really different from a lot of other ENFPs, so I just 'come off' differently. I have decent use of Te and Si.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Critical =/= T. I'd actually expect to be typed ESTJ before ENTP, most of my posts hare are ultra-abrasive Te spats.
    Critical on logic = T. Ti is more critical than Te.

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    It's just interesting, I think. I've been typed as a INTJ somewhat unanimously else where, by INFJs no less. Then, on another forum, I was typed as an INFJ, by INTJs no less; I kinda felt that this place was unbiased in a way (and yes, I do cruise a lot of mbti types if that's what you wondering about) The first time I took the MBTI test, I scored INTJ (And I scored INTJ the next few times over the span of a year or two, originally, I thought MBTI was bs and dismissed it nearly immediately) and as such, I joined the INTJ forum. Long story short, I felt like I think in the same way as many of the INTJs but I felt like my preference and what I wanted to be knowledgeable about was people. Thus I equated that to mean that I must be an INFJ. Even with the goal of knowing and understanding people, I seemed very much different than the INFJs. They just, quite frankly, seemed to emotional about everything. I know INFJs are logical thinking feelers and such, but the ones I have been around seem very emotional and such. They also seemed easily affected by movies and other such media that normally can't get an emotion out of me. Also, it seems that social skills and the 'need' to be social is prevalent in all INFJs. I had to work, hard, for my social skills (By observing, digesting, and then finally using the knowledge I had gained) and I also never 'needed' to be social. There are times when I want to and will completely withdraw from everyone in my life (Save friends if they somehow catch me/bother me) and I won't feel the need to connect with anyone. I don't 'need' it in the same fashion as an INFJ would (It appears based on my knowledge of MBTI and the ones I've meet

Preference wise: I don't really ...care? I don't prefer to be either an INFJ or INTJ, I do believe that with that information, I can have another tool to examine me and how I interact with people.
    A video can really clear all these things up.

Or a simple understanding for Judgement Functions.

Fe
    -Are your expressions usually meant to "connect" or "socialize" with people?

Fi
    -Or often simply your true feelings expressed?

Ti
    -accuracy

Te
    -or "objective" application?

I don't know if this will help but I have always found myself "lingering" around Fe (my Inferior Function). I often smile to make others smile and more than "because I feel like smiling." If someone smiles at me, I have an "urge" to smile. I "wave", "hug", joke, all usually for the sake of controlling social dynamics. Can you relate?

MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

YouTube - Video2.wmv

Yep...my video. Sorry the sound isn't good, my mic wasn't picking up well. That video will, also, be deleted soon.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

"Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"

Glycerine

INFJ based on video. Strong Fe but it's balanced out by Ni. Fe: social practicality/ efficiency (connecting or disconnecting from others).

Te: Empirical logic and efficiency.

Based on the title alone, it's unlikely that you're INTJ.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    INFJ because you're sorry.
    +1 lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    YouTube - Video2.wmv

Yep...my video. Sorry the sound isn't good, my mic wasn't picking up well. That video will, also, be deleted soon.
    INFJ seems apparent. Ti is there, Fe smile is hard to remove, Ni on some occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Based on the title alone, it's unlikely that you're INTJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    +1 lol
    ....I just noticed...