User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

Results 161 to 170 of 198

  1. #161
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Letter-based analysis provides a type hypothesis. Normally one would then look at profiles and see if they fit. Serge, sadly, has already looked at a great many profiles and has decided that he can't choose.
    That's because he doesn't fit any one properly, which confuses him. He is Ni Fi Te Se, which supposedly doesn't exist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  2. #162
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    He is Ne Fi Te Se
    Dude, where did this come from? Ne? Are you joking?

  3. #163
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Dude, where did this come from? Ne? Are you joking?
    Mistype. Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  4. #164
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I am disappointed. First you proclaim your type conclusion with insufficient presentation of data then you move on to monetary issues. Tsk tsk tsk.

    No, seriously. Argue with reason and evidence, not repetitive presentations of unsupported judgments stated as fact. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so. Reread the thread. There is enough information.
    What am I, some kind of Ti user?

    In a type investigation initiated by the person who wants to be typed, what's the point of being convincing if the person won't convince themselves?


    Liberation from solipsism now!
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  5. #165
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    I think he was talking to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  6. #166
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Oh.


    Upside: maybe you are ENFP.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  7. #167
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    There's no maybe about it. Still, the fact he's INTJ isn't unsupported -- it just seems unsupported to Craft. Serge knows why I think he's INTJ, and that's enough for me, no need to expound on it. Like you, I'm not a Ti user.

    By the way, I do believe you're ENTJ. You seem not to understand Fi very well, which would point to your own being very weak. Many NFPs don't understand Fi either, but that's because they have an overly optimistic vision of it -- you seem to have the opposite problem. You think Fi is something resembling Te Se interplay, and see actual human connections -- even to people very close to oneself, like family, as part of Fe. INTJs aren't quite that robotic.

    Oh, and then there's the fact you don't fucking shut up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  8. #168
    Member Serge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    97

    Default

    F is usually very aware of other people’s feelings.

    For the most part, I understand how people are feeling and how my words may affect them. There are a few times where I blatantly disregard that or perhaps even use it to make sure I get what I want (It's usually the truth, but I've used it for 'wrong' before) What a person is feeling usually doesn't affect me in any way though, I just tend to note it.I'm the only one out of my bffs various friends who actually tends to know what's wrong with my friends, I tend to know if they are just sleepy, just tired, or actually have a legitimate problem. F values harmony; feels unsettled by arguments and conflicts.

    I was kinda conflicted on this one. The reason I picked this option is because I based this on a episode where my parents were fighting somewhat violently. Probably not the best choice, most people might be distraught by that. Other than that, I can't recall when I was seriously bothered by the lack of harmony...There have been quite a few times where people around me were severely pissed at one particular person and I was nearly completely indifferent about it, I even fought for that person against the waves of my friends. I've also caused my share of disturbances as well...I was less mature but basically I pitched a fit.

    P deals easily with unplanned and unexpected happenings.

    For my day to day dealings, I typically have a loose plan in which many things can change. I'll have a set group of things I need to do and if anything changes, I can almost immediately come up with a decent plan on the spot and then use that instead of my previous plan. I have plans, I just can easily change them on the spot if needed. With that being said, there are occasions where I HATE changing the plan. I hate being late for example. . It reflects badly on me.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

    "Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"


  9. #169
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Just subscribed to this thread, will catch up on it during the weekend.



    INXJ seems like a very interesting potential hybrid-type.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  10. #170
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    F is usually very aware of other people’s feelings.

    For the most part, I understand how people are feeling and how my words may affect them. There are a few times where I blatantly disregard that or perhaps even use it to make sure I get what I want (It's usually the truth, but I've used it for 'wrong' before) What a person is feeling usually doesn't affect me in any way though, I just tend to note it.I'm the only one out of my bffs various friends who actually tends to know what's wrong with my friends, I tend to know if they are just sleepy, just tired, or actually have a legitimate problem.
    Would you say you're aware of a person's feelings because you pay attention to such things or do you usually pay attention to other parts of the world and knowledge of feeling arrives as a sort of addendum to these other concerns? What are these other concerns?

    P deals easily with unplanned and unexpected happenings.

    For my day to day dealings, I typically have a loose plan in which many things can change. I'll have a set group of things I need to do and if anything changes, I can almost immediately come up with a decent plan on the spot and then use that instead of my previous plan. I have plans, I just can easily change them on the spot if needed. With that being said, there are occasions where I HATE changing the plan. I hate being late for example. . It reflects badly on me.
    Do you have a broader plan? Perhaps it's not as clearly defined as a day-to-day plan, but it includes an image of the way things should be. And does this sometimes influence choices you make in front of others?



    (Those two questions relate to determination of an auxiliary function. And you're just out of high-school, right? The auxiliary is probably still tough to work out yet.)
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

Similar Threads

  1. Memory having to do with entertaining things.
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 07:45 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFPs having to do it all?
    By step0nmi in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:25 AM
  3. [MBTItm] I need to do this.
    By Chimerical in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:38 PM
  4. [NF] ever asked "do we really have to do anything in this world?"
    By niki in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 07:52 PM
  5. Only guys are stupid enough to do this...
    By sdalek in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO