• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing with DIFFERENT 25 bullet points

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
to test the accuracy of this idea, here is MY survey with MY 25 bullet points I made last year....

would you have guessed ENFP? or something else?

just to see if you can really gather a sense of someone via these things...

and I made this survey before ever knowing about MBTI so it wasnt made purposely to propose one type.

so here, 25 things about meeeeee. what type would you have guessed?

1 - Unless you really know me, very rarely do the things I say (or do) make any sense at all.
2 - I get freaked out in elevators
3 - Like 4 of my friends buy me different lip glosses for my birthday... I guess I REALLY like lipgloss.
4 - I could wander about The Metropolitan Museum for days without getting bored.
5 - I'd like to be a writer, but I'm a french and art history double major.. bc those are the money makers. well, more so than writing.
6 - I'm almost never angry. I'll cry when I'm mad before I yell, and I can't remember the last time I fought with someone.
7 - I can never keep my life, room, or thoughts organized.
8 - Its never too cold for ice cream
9 - Sometimes I'll just start talking in french without realizing it
10 - I won an award for third best in the state of rhode island at DECA in the travel marketing department in my senior year. No one probably knows what that means.
11 - My favorite place in the entire world is the Hall of mirrors I saw in Versailles.
12 - I look exactly like my grandmother Collins and nothing like my parents
13 - The only thing I miss about high school are my friends.
14 - Cities at night and snow storms are the most beautiful sights to see :)
15 - I imagine my life as a reality TV show. or gossip girl style while walking to class, and listening to music I imagine it as the playlist to my life.
16 - I cry when I try to engage in public speaking. I'm too shy.
17 - the band Oasis changed my views of life :) they're my fav.
18 - I would still be lost on a train in Boston without KV. and my life at university would be lonely without kP.
19 - Allie's scrapbook of drew freshman year almost made me cry... hahah I never told you that but thats how much I liked it :)
20 - I've made 3 post secrets... <3
21 - I'm Irish. and My roommate bought me a legends of Ireland Barbie doll for xmas which I love love love.
22 - I always wear Abercrombie 8 perfume
23 - I own two build-a-bears: Cupcake and London. dont judge. (Cupcake is my favorite and I really believe I'd cry a lot of something EVER happened to him)
24 - I'm a Rhode Islandah... and I say wicked. and go to the beach in the winter, and drink dels.
25 - I am addicted to starbucks energy drinks

does this offer any clues? :yes:

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Why do you enjoy the museum so much?

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
it probably has to do with being an art history major :)

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I might be biased, but here are my two cents:

1 - Unless you really know me, very rarely do the things I say (or do) make any sense at all. - Np
2 - I get freaked out in elevators - e?
3 - Like 4 of my friends buy me different lip glosses for my birthday... I guess I REALLY like lipgloss. - s?
4 - I could wander about The Metropolitan Museum for days without getting bored. - N? SP?
5 - I'd like to be a writer, but I'm a french and art history double major.. bc those are the money makers. well, more so than writing. - N
6 - I'm almost never angry. I'll cry when I'm mad before I yell, and I can't remember the last time I fought with someone. -F
7 - I can never keep my life, room, or thoughts organized. - P!
8 - Its never too cold for ice cream - o_O
9 - Sometimes I'll just start talking in french without realizing it - np
10 - I won an award for third best in the state of rhode island at DECA in the travel marketing department in my senior year. No one probably knows what that means. - neither do I
11 - My favorite place in the entire world is the Hall of mirrors I saw in Versailles. - why? the idea of multiple selves? "labyrinth of souls"? emotional / sensual appeal?
12 - I look exactly like my grandmother Collins and nothing like my parents - doesn't matter
13 - The only thing I miss about high school are my friends. - E
14 - Cities at night and snow storms are the most beautiful sights to see - again, why? do you think of them as metaphors?
15 - I imagine my life as a reality TV show. or gossip girl style while walking to class, and listening to music I imagine it as the playlist to my life. - N
16 - I cry when I try to engage in public speaking. I'm too shy. - If
17 - the band Oasis changed my views of life they're my fav. - nf?
18 - I would still be lost on a train in Boston without KV. and my life at university would be lonely without kP. - efP
19 - Allie's scrapbook of drew freshman year almost made me cry... hahah I never told you that but thats how much I liked it - F
20 - I've made 3 post secrets... <3 - :)
21 - I'm Irish. and My roommate bought me a legends of Ireland Barbie doll for xmas which I love love love. - doesn't matter
22 - I always wear Abercrombie 8 perfume - doesn't matter
23 - I own two build-a-bears: Cupcake and London. dont judge. (Cupcake is my favorite and I really believe I'd cry a lot of something EVER happened to him) - build-a-what?
24 - I'm a Rhode Islandah... and I say wicked. and go to the beach in the winter, and drink dels. - o_O
25 - I am addicted to starbucks energy drinks - tired

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
LOL I love how you marked them. esp 25- Tired hahaha.

and yes as for the Hall of Mirrors, it seems to be the most honest, truthful place in the world. so pure and inescapable.

and yes snow and cities at night at metaphors for beautiful chaos (snow) and the cities at night are just symbols of adventure & possibilities. this wasnt explained in my FB survey bc I figured people would think I was a nut job.

but yeah I suppose this shows eNFP fairly well?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it does. Based on your list alone, I'd go for ENFP.

Honest as in "can't escape from yourself anymore"? ENFPs tend to run away from their problems. But then, wouldn't the Hall of Mirrors be frightening to you? Perhaps you mean that people in general have to show their real personality by entering? Large, bright, baroque... it does give off a sense of wholeness, I suppose.
I'm sure this is a little far-fetched since I never saw the room itself; but if this is the reason why you like it, that promotes N.

I'd say beautiful chaos appeals mostly to FPs, and the city at night to ENs, but strangely, I'm also drawn to these things being an INTJ myself. Intuition coupled with Fi might be the point of connection.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
FP definitely.