this was an FB survey I was tagged in my an exboyfriend.
before you are 35 things (edited to avoid name and specific places).
anyway you can figure out his type from this? I am certain he was IxxJ. Probably S. but it has always been fuzzy for me. especially the T vs. F bit.
here you are, his words, his survey:
1. There was a 99% chance that I was going to leave my private all male high school after freshman year.
2. I am very very glad that I didn't.
3. I hate dogs.
4. I once pepper sprayed a guy (see number 3, his dog came at me)
5. I passed out in the front of the room in second grade, and then went to the hospital for the day. I got some good toys from that!
6. I wish I lived in Chicago, and got into some colleges there. I think I'd rather stay local for now though.
7. When I was little I stole things from my family and gave them back to them for Christmas, because I knew they'd already like them.
8. I hate my girlfriend and wish we would break up (maybe this note will do the trick?)
9. I was just kidding about number 8, but she'll probably get pissed and start a fight anyway.
10. I want to study business (probably finance) in college.
11. I love money more than almost anything.
12. Almost every year I played baseball I was number 12.
13. It makes me really angry when people spell "definitely" wrong.
14. I refuse to use a bank drive through, because the tubes freak me out.
15. I've been to 34 states, so I have 16 to go. (Just doing that math so President Obama doesn't get confused.)
16. Kansas is by far the worse state that I've been to.
17. I want to learn how to fly planes.
18. Driving is one of my favorite things to do.
19. I couldn't imagine life without hot weenies...they may be the one thing keeping me in Rhode Island
20. Coffee milk is a close second.
21. 21 is my favorite number.
22. I have just realized how uncreative and boring I am, because this list is taking me forever to finish.
23. Orange has always been my favorite color.
24. When I was 3 or 4, I used to wear this straw hat with a purple bow and force people to call me Gabriella. Yeah I'm not quite sure...
25. I don't know how I would survive without the Red Sox.
any guesses from thisss?