User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Have you read my ENTP profile?
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    ENTP

I agree with Pink, the title says ENTP. ENTJ would be more strategic and not be able to resist thinking "ah, but I might offend some people with that, so in order to achieve my objective I had better make sure I don't put off potential inputters..." or something like that. ENTP would just say "fuck that". It's a sorta "let the chips fall where they may" mentality that I relate to very much

Also your writing style has Ne written all over it.

I think the old fashioned values is your inferior Si aspiring to the things you lack by nature. I get that too, and it's good for you if you harness it well (as it seems you have) as opposed to let it make a hypocritical "do as I say and not as I do" rule nazi, as bad Si is prone to do...

Regarding the I/E partying thing. I totally get you on that. I can do clubbing, wild parties and all that, and enjoy them. But I'm the most at home in the lounge bar with the port and the cigars (figuratively, I don't actually smoke) and the relaxed (if at times heated) conversation. But the more people, the merrier... up to a point. But yeah, just being with people generally, even in a situation I'm not mad keen on, as long as I don't hate it, it will do me more good than harm.

So yeah, though I didn't have any opinion and knew nothing about you before hand, in a 'takes one to know one' kinda way I'd put you down as ENTP from this thread.

But what Jennifer says is right though... I can come through as ENTJ at times, and get that result with about 4 out of 11 tests. Not that I'm presenting myself as the archetypal ENTP or anything. But I don't think anyone doubts my type - or at least if they do, they haven't said anything
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

substitute, yep, we're the same. ENTP. All these tests where I've been getting ESTJ - they don't reflect my nature for shit. The first time I did it I got ENFP. The second time; ENTP. This reflects my true nature. From then on, shit just got skewered. The questions are phrased stupidly in every test. Every single test, 'practical' means S, 'organised' means J. I am these things, but I'm sure as hell not a prude who spends his days making lists and doing as the rules dictate. On the few occasions I've been getting INTJ; fair enough, because I know the E/I and P/J has definitely been balancing it out in recent years. But the tests are still crap. And that cognitive processes one ALWAYS brings me out as an ISTJ. Apparently I have a lot of Si. I just think it's as useless as the others; just phrased differently.

Anyway, to all others, stop getting offended about a title. It really does mean nothing. I don't understand what a pure and heavenly existence you must've been brought up in if you can't accept swearing.

In socionics, I am SLE (ESTp); in a Te/Fi (fair enough), Se/Ni valuing quadra - Beta. If you know about this, any of you, tell me if ENTP and SLE are compatible at the heart of both types, or if I need to readjust my typing.

Oh wait; forget it. I've just found out they are. Yep, Alexander the Great is an ENTP. He is also an SLE in socionics. I am Alexander the Great.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Have you read my ENTP profile?
    No. I've only read one at typelogic, and another one with a pale background. I agree with most of it; the only thing I don't agree with are things like

"Question authority! (then do exactly what it tells you)" sums up the dilemma in which ENTPs may find themselves by attempting to best the tarbaby Sensing.

It's so 6ish. It doesn't apply to me at all. And there's also this shit about how the 6 is like the juggling, bumbling professor. I scoff at that, like a toff scoffs at the working class as he gallops along on his horse. Okay, I can be pretty scattered and "oh!" "ooh!" "yeah, btw!" *cuts off mid sentence* in my thinking, but I'm not one of these characters. I'm pretty damn grounded. I just have a lot of ideas that often come to me at once, and I think far quicker than I speak, so it sounds like shit, when it all makes perfect sense in my head.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    It now seem to think that based on this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.1)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.5)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************************** (40.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************** (20.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.5)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.2)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.5)
    excellent use

I am INFP. This test is shit.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    It now seem to think that based on this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.1)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.5)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************************** (40.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************** (20.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.5)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (37.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.2)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.5)
    excellent use

It's not shit at all, you are just reading the results in a shallow way. What the test is basically saying is that you are a NP. It's too close to call between the different NP types based on the test, but I am sure you can through introspection.

By the way, you are not an ENTJ because your Te and Ni is too weak. Your Ti and Ne is clearly stronger.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    It's not shit at all, you are just reading the results in a shallow way.
    I'm divided.. this test gave results that I got from somewhere else too, INTP a few months ago. It just gets me more confused when there's some variation in the test results.

I'm not at all comfortable with this test either..

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I'm divided.. this test gave results that I got from somewhere else too, INTP a few months ago. It just gets me more confused when there's some variation in the test results.

I'm not at all comfortable with this test either..
    In order to read it properly, you need some knowledge about function theory. If not, many read it way too literary, and are not able to see what it clearly says, and what is still uncertain, based on the test. The test itself doesn't really say anything about it either, so you have to interpret the raw scores yourself for the test to be at its most valuable. The test is only as good as the one interpreting the scores.

MBTI
    INTJ

That test isn't trustworthy. I tested 2 or 3 times as an INTP and my J is close to 75% strong.