User Tag List

123 Last

Default Difficulties to figure out my type...

Oh, well... I've been studying MBTI for years and took several tests to find out my type. But I think that's better to find it by studies etc. Oh, well, can someone help me, please?
    I can relate to and use many functions, so I'm becoming confused... I'll try to show some aspects of my personality without being tendencious to any of them.
    Um, here I go :

Well, I am an avid reader, people find me very knowledgeable... But I don't know... sometimes I know things that I don't know from where I learned it, in any cases about subjects that I'm not that familiar. I am very good in reading people and know what they're feeling and/ or thinking, as a kind of empathy. They get surprised by that, and they ask me for advice/ counselling, even people that have much more life experience than me. I'm very opinionated about everything, I may argue aggressively defending anything that I think is right, and I'm very good at public speaking and debates. I have strongly held moral values, and I can be very rigid about it. It's unshakable. And I can be very judgemental about people that don't have, and try to help them to get the "right way" by talking to them in a softly manner (without hurting). I'm trying to stop doing it, because people tend to not like it. I'm very quiet and shy in social situations. But with people close to me I'm not. I'm a homebody, I'd rather stay at home reading and dreaming awake than go to a party. I'm very imaginative and I love writing stories and poetry. I'm very romantically minded. And sometimes I find myself really naive. People says that I'm a serious person and that I should smile and open myself more. I wish I could be more spontaneous. I love listening and playing music, principally of the 60's, 70's, 80's. I have nostalgic moments. I feel hurt when I'm criticized. I am a weirdo, I always was very different of another people of my age, being idiosyncratic, a non-conformist about the ways that they are: lacking ideals. I like authenticity and I love self-improvement. I'm very mysterious.

Any guesses?

Thanks.

PS.: I want to be a teacher, if it influence something about typing.
    Last edited by cfs1992; 07-01-2010 at 10:03 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm not anywhere close to being good at typing people, but as for a guess from a complete novice I would say INFP. You sound a lot like me when I am introverted.

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    Oh, well... I've been studying MBTI for yers and took several tests to find out my type. But I think that's better to find it by studies etc. Oh, well, can someone help me, please?
    I can relate to and use many functions, so I'm becoming confused... I'll try to show some aspects of my personality without being tendencious to any of them.
    Um, here I go :

Well, I am an avid reader, people find me very knowledgeable... But I don't know... sometimes I know things that I don't know from where I learned it, in any cases about subjects that I'm not that familiar. I am very good in reading people and know what they're feeling and/ or thinking, as a kind of empathy. They get surprised by that, and they ask me for advice/ counselling, even people that have much more life experience than me. I'm very opinionated about everything, I may argue aggressively defending anything that I think is right, and I'm very good at public speaking and debates. I have strongly held moral values, and I can be very rigid about it. It's unshakable. And I can be very judgemental about people that don't have, and try to help them to get the "right way" by talking to them in a softly manner (without hurting). I'm trying to stop doing it, because people tend to not like it. I'm very quiet and shy in social situations. But with people close to me I'm not. I'm a homebody, I'd rather stay at home reading and dreaming awake than go to a party. I'm very imaginative and I love writing stories and poetry. I'm very romantically minded. And sometimes I find myself really naive. People says that I'm a serious person and that I should smile and open myself more. I wish I could be more spontaneous. I love listening and playing music, principally of the 60's, 70's, 80's. I have nostalgic moments. I feel hurt when I'm criticized. I am a weirdo, I always was very different of another people of my age, being idiosyncratic, a non-conformist about the ways that they are: lacking ideals. I like authenticity and I love self-improvement. I'm very mysterious.

Any guesses?

Thanks.
    My vote is for ENFP. I have met VERY few INFPs who are comfortable vocalizing their beliefs in front of an auditorium full of people that may not agree with them. There may be some INFPs that enjoy standing up and saying something fiery that goes against common belief, but it doesn't seem like the favorite setting for that type. On the other hand, it gives me such a rush to express myself like that. Maybe INFPs can chime in on this one, but I don't know a whole lot of them that like public speaking.

I'm a shy ENFP. I often don't light up unless the people around me are interesting and I feel comfortable. I like staying at home more than going out just for the sake of going out. I'd rather stay home and explore things on the Internet, etc. than go to a club with people I don't like and just stand around. If something really special and wonderful is happening, then I'd rather be out unless I'm particularly stressed or tired. I DO find it hard to feel alone for the whole day though. I want to share my thoughts and insights with other people after a bit of reflection.

Yep... I will search for something explaining the functions accurately.

Thanks!
    Last edited by cfs1992; 06-30-2010 at 06:22 PM.

You're very welcome. Good luck with your search.

MBTI
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by cfs1992 View Post
    Oh, well... I've been studying MBTI for years and took several tests to find out my type. But I think that's better to find it by studies etc. Oh, well, can someone help me, please?
    Um, here I go :
    It votes for xxTx since Feeling type understand himself as a rule without doubts

Well, I am an avid reader, people find me very knowledgeable...
    +N
    But I don't know... sometimes I know things that I don't know from where I learned it, in any cases about subjects that I'm not that familiar.
    +N
    I am very good in reading people and know what they're feeling and/ or thinking, as a kind of empathy.
    +F
    They get surprised by that, and they ask me for advice/ counselling, even people that have much more life experience than me. I'm very opinionated about everything
    +N
    , I may argue aggressively defending anything that I think is right
    +T
    , and I'm very good at public speaking and debates
    +E
    . I have strongly held moral values
    +T
    , and I can be very rigid about it
    +T
    . It's unshakable
    +T
    . And I can be very judgemental about people that don't have, and try to help them to get the "right way" by talking to them in a softly manner (without hurting)
    +N -F
    . I'm trying to stop doing it, because people tend to not like it.
    -F
    I'm very quiet and shy in social situations
    -F
    . But with people close to me I'm not
    -F
    . I'm a homebody, I'd rather stay at home reading and dreaming awake than go to a party
    -F
    . I'm very imaginative and I love writing stories and poetry
    +N
    . I'm very romantically minded. And sometimes I find myself really naive. People says that I'm a serious person and that I should smile and open myself more
    +T
    . I wish I could be more spontaneous. I love listening and playing music, principally of the 60's, 70's, 80's. I have nostalgic moments
    +N, +I
    . I feel hurt when I'm criticized. I am a weirdo, I always was very different of another people of my age, being idiosyncratic, a non-conformist about the ways that they are: lacking ideals. I like authenticity and I love self-improvement. I'm very mysterious
    +N +I
    So, I suppose you are ENTJ

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by rhinocub View Post
    ...So, I suppose you are ENTJ
    Dude (?), no offense, but you really suck at typology. And I mean really, really fucking suck. How in the bloody hell could rigid, strongly held moral values ever in a million years equal T? That's F to the bone -- and generally Fi rather than Fe.

Anyway, I vote ENFP. Liesl is right, you're far too outspoken for an introvert, and you seem to be all about values.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, xNFP.

ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    ENFJ
    Fe-dom? Oh, my Fe really sucks! Of that I'm sure...