• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Is Highlander?

What Enneagram Type Is Highlander?

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

rav3n

Define Fe.
Not going there in this thread since we've already highjacked highlanders thread but if you want to take it PM, I'm fine to go there. But as a warning, your values are YOUR values.

Jaguar

Not going there in this thread since we've already highjacked highlanders thread but if you want to take it PM, I'm fine to go there. But as a warning, your values are YOUR values.

Exactly what I thought you would do: Not define Fe, and make an excuse.
And because you don't know Jungian typology well, you get frustrated and try to make something personal, that simply is not. There are books with entire chapters on every single mental process. Rather than getting angry, and issuing "warnings," what you might consider doing instead, is reading all the books available on the processes. Until you get up to speed on what the processes really mean and how they can be expressed, there's not much point in conversing in PM.

rav3n

Exactly what I thought you would do: Not define Fe, and make an excuse.
And because you don't know Jungian typology well, you get frustrated and try to make something personal, that simply is not. There are books with entire chapters on every single mental process. Rather than getting angry, and issuing "warnings," what you might consider doing instead, is reading all the books available on the processes. Until you get up to speed on what the processes really mean and how they can be expressed, there's not much point in conversing in PM.
Not once have I claimed to be an expert at MBTI unlike yourself so don't bother to put this onto me. But by all means, hold on tight to your values even if it means trying to ram it down someone else's throat. Back off Jaguar. You're seriously pushing my boundaries.

Jaguar

Not once have I claimed to be an expert at MBTI unlike yourself so don't bother to put this onto me. But by all means, hold on tight to your values even if it means trying to ram it down someone else's throat. Back off Jaguar. You're seriously pushing my boundaries.

I asked you a simple question.
You still can't answer.

rav3n

I asked you a simple question.
You still can't answer.
I suggested an alternate medium which you rejected, ascribing it to completely inaccurate reasons why. As if I'm going to bend to your demands now that the drama that I tried to avoid, as well as further highjacking highlander's thread, has flared up.

Believe what you want. At this point, I honestly don't give a crap what you believe. If you honestly used and valued Fe and Fi, none of this drama would have taken place. Perhaps you need the question asked of you, the definitions of Fe and Fi.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cogitivefuctorder.jpg

Jaguar

Hey did you guys vote?

I don't have enough information about you to vote and it's not my job to tell you who you are. But, I do have something nagging me in the back of my brain. Enneagram 3.

You listed your top personal value as achievement.
That is the epitome of the 3.

Speaking of 3's, I think Santtu is a 3.

Can you take some time to seriously look at that option?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I considered e3 when he mentioned he had a Porsche...

:laugh:

EDIT: If he were a 5w6, would e3 be some sort of disintegration point for his wing? Do any of the theorists say it works that way? I asked this in another thread, but got no answer...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't have enough information about you to vote and it's not my job to tell you who you are. But, I do have something nagging me in the back of my brain. Enneagram 3.

You listed your top personal value as achievement.
That is the epitome of the 3.

Speaking of 3's, I think Santtu is a 3.

Can you take some time to seriously look at that option?

Well that's completely fair. I don't expect anyone would have enough information really. It's sort of for fun. I still think 8 is right but I could be wrong.

The 3 description does resonate. I've considered it but not as much as I should. Much of it seems accurate and it was pretty high up there in terms of the test results. Since nobody has said "no earthly idea" yet, I just changed the poll to make 3 an option.

The reason I eliminated it is this one quote on 3 SX from Enneagram Instinctual Subtypes, "The Sexual 3 wanted to share that their anxiety surfaces if anything mirrors back to them that they are not perfect, explaining that "If I am not perfect I am nothing".....The stress of feeling that they must be the ideal male or female of our society and yet still be the perfect (child, lover, spouse, parent andor employee, etc.) with values different from one's own is difficult to reconcile creating tremendous anxiety."

I have no aspirations of being perfect. Still, that is only one quote from one place. I seem to have spent much of my life creating this image of successfulness in many ways. So yeah... that is a definite possibility.