• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Is Highlander?

What Enneagram Type Is Highlander?

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Not one of the 16, because there can only be one of you.

In all honesty, you just seem like an INTJ who doesn't have his head up his ass.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently this. Whatever it means. :huh:

You are most likely a type 8 (the Challenger) with 7 wing

Sexual variant

These are what I'm most to least likely to be.

Type 8 SX
Type 3 SX
Type 1 SO
Type 4 SX
Type 5 SX
Type 7 SO
Type 6 SX
Type 2 SP
Type 9 SP

Last time I took one of these tests, it said I was an 8 OMNI. Second highest scores were on 3 and 6.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Te Fi user, for sure.

:)

That's all I know, that, and I like you. :hug:

wolfy

awsm
I don't know you so well but I think intj fits well. You seem to manage to go into depth on topics without rubbing people the wrong way. An admirable trait. Enneagram? You seem more 8 with a 9 wing than 8 with 7 but who knows.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More data. Placement of double agents seems odd.

FunctionOrder.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Not one of the 16, because there can only be one of you.

In all honesty, you just seem like an INTJ who doesn't have his head up his ass.

Basically.

Which probably means you're hiding something. Meh, you're probably a closet psycho like all the rest :cheese:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Step II Facets - Comparison of scores to +1 or -1 standard deviation from the mean for INTJ

2-6-20101-42-12PM.png

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sexual: 60
---------------------
Self-Preservation: 48
---------------------
Social: 42

Your Instinctual Stack for Type 8 is described below:

The Sexual Instinct in the Eight

"Taking Charge" (Ichazo's "Possessiveness") In the average range, Sexual Eights are the most quietly intense and charismatic kind of Eights. They are passionate about whomever they care about, and want to feel that they have had a major impact on the lives of those in their sphere of influence. (This can be a positive or negative impact, of course, depending on the Level of Development.) Like Social Eights, they enjoy rabble-rousing good times, although there is more of a rebellious streak in Sexual Eights. They have a sly sense of humor and enjoy "being bad." Sexual Eights can be deeply loving and devoted, but they can also see intimacy as a struggle for control or an opportunity to build their self-esteem. They can "play rough" with intimates, are stimulated by a good argument, and can be impatient with "niceness." Like the Self-Preservation Eights, they can be competitive, but more for the thrill of competition and less for security reasons. In fact, Sexual Eights become disinterested if they win too easily, and this extends into their intimate relationships, as well.

Lower in the Levels, they demand loyalty, consistency, and attention, and have little tolerance for wandering interests in the other. In fact, they see themselves in a parental, mentoring role, and want to remold people into shapes that better fit their needs and plans. They have an opinion about every aspect of the other's life. Needless to say, this makes it difficult for them to maintain a relationship of equality.

In the unhealthy range, Sexual Eights can attempt to completely control and dominate their partner. They are extremely jealous, seeing the other as a possession, and may seek to isolate their significant other from friends or other contacts. In worst-case scenarios, spouse abuse, impulsive acts of revenge, and crimes of passion are possible.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram Test Results
You are most likely a type 8.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 8w7.
No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 8 - 11
Type 3 - 10.7
Type 6 - 7
Type 5 - 6.3
Type 7 - 5.7
Type 9 - 3.3

Wing 8w7 - 13.9
Wing 8w9 - 12.7
Wing 3w4 - 12.4
Wing 3w2 - 12.1
Wing 7w8 - 11.2
Wing 6w5 - 10.2
Wing 6w7 - 9.9
Wing 5w6 - 9.8
Wing 7w6 - 9.2
Wing 9w8 - 8.8
Wing 5w4 - 8
Wing 9w1 - 5.3

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have no doubts Highlander is an INTJ but he doesn't strike me as a type 8. He just seems too calm and low key for that type. I've never seen him express anger or aggression. Perhaps he's an unusually healthy 8 or has a different demeanor in real life than online. Had I not seen his signature, I would have guessed 5w6 for the enneagram type.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you don't read like an intj, but it's probably because you're older than the average intj here. And far more Fi-heavy.

but it's as good as anything else.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have no doubts Highlander is an INTJ but he doesn't strike me as a type 8. He just seems too calm and low key for that type. I've never seen him express anger or aggression. Perhaps he's an unusually healthy 8 or has a different demeanor in real life than online. Had I not seen his signature, I would have guessed 5w6 for the enneagram type.

Well 5 isn't possible. I suppose 3 is. That would be the only other one that would be feasible.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
INTJ... He is self aware and other aware.. he is very emotionally intelligent.

He is also just intelligent enough to know he knows very little .. This causes him to have a brilliantly open mind. Making him one of the more wise and intelligent people on the forum.

A

A window to the soul

Older INTJ (I'm guessing). In touch with feelings. Interacts well with others.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I don't see an enneagram 8 owning and reading so many books on typology.

That sounds a lot more like a 5 to me.

I'm sticking with my hypothesis that Highlander is a healthy INTJ 5, who is successful in life, and, for both these reasons (they're related, really), sees a lot of 8 in himself.

I think the tests for the enneagram are crap.

Still, this is only a hypothesis.

And I'm not really that fluent in the enneagram.

I just find it hard to believe that Highlander is an 8, based off the descriptions I've read of them, and what I've observed of him.

rav3n

highlander, does the instinctual nature of the 8w7 sx/sp resonate true to you?