• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type thread, with a poll.

What's my type?

• Total voters

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mods, could you merge the threads? Please and thank you. :)

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP with unrealistic/ungrounded Ne, overwhelmingly selfish Ti, and very poorly developed Fe.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
^If you think that's funny, why don't you make a "What's my type?" poll for yourself? I'll have you going bananas with that one. :laugh::banana:

Little_Sticks

ENTP with unrealistic/ungrounded Ne, overwhelmingly selfish Ti, and very poorly developed Fe.

Well that's damn helpful. That only narrows it down to EVERY TYPE ON THE LIST.

This thread's future.

failwhale.png

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Well that's damn helpful. That only narrows it down to EVERY TYPE ON THE LIST.

Err, what?

My post eliminated every type on the list except ENTP by asserting that Aleksei is ENTP and elaborating on the ENTP functions...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. Can you elaborate on all this?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I started this thread (and the other one) to amuse myself as a bit of a joke, but since so many people seem think I'm ENTP I should ask, where do you guys see Ti/Fe as opposed to Te/Fi? I do realize I have a rather strong Thinking function, but I really do think it's Te; I'm not very concerned at all with specifics (I tend to shoot down semantic discussions because they needlessly sidetrack from the original subject for example), and I'm shit at most logic puzzles. Plus, I'm highly capricious, not that good at empathy (I'm very sympathetic, but that's something else entirely), stubborn, not too prone to help others in spite of myself (I like helping people but if someone requires my attention constantly I get tired of them and start trying to extricate myself) and I like touchy-feely affection a lot -- Fi rather than Fe.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Just from your forum posts, you strike me as either ENTP or ESTP. I voted ESTP, but looking at your high N score in your signature, ENTP is much more likely. I'm not sensing much Fe from you.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting... You see much Se in my posts? How so?

And yeah, I don't have a lot of Fe. My Fe kinda sucks balls :laugh:, but my Fi doesn't.

Though... why would a lack of Fe point to ExTP? ExTPs are Fe-tertiary.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Interesting... You see much Se in my posts? How so?

And yeah, I don't have a lot of Fe. My Fe kinda sucks balls :laugh:, but my Fi doesn't.

Though... why would a lack of Fe point to ExTP? ExTPs are Fe-tertiary.

I've gotten a sight ESTP vibe from your posts, but in retrospect, ESTP is not the best choice for you. If I could change my poll answer, I would. I definitely think that you're an ENTP.

Yes, but unlike your Dominant and Auxiliary functions, your Tertiary develops with age.