User Tag List

First 12

I also think that she judges feelings by expressions and behavior, but she would not tell me that as she keeps so much to herself. She seems to pick up on far more than she tells anyone.

And Donna Cecilia, that is so very much my daughter. She packs her schedule and this is never what seems to stress her out.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEvaLee View Post
    I also think that she judges feelings by expressions and behavior, but she would not tell me that as she keeps so much to herself. She seems to pick up on far more than she tells anyone.
    And this so much like me. When I examine the expressions and behaviour of my friends and the people around me, I can tell what they are thinking and/or feeling. But I don´t tell everything I´ve discovered, since I consider that what I keep to myself is useful information as to how to deal with each of them. Maybe she has the same reason to do so. As an introvert, I prefer to observe people, rather than interacting with them to know what they are like.

Also, for that reason, my friends keep telling me that I can read their minds.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    FREE

As far as those "just like your father" statements, well... I am an INTP and my dad is an ESTP, but my mom ALWAYS says I am just like him. I think there are characteristics and preferences independent of the MBTI which parents and children often share. Certain mannerisms, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My main interest in considering her type is her career. What are you studying at University? Do you think, considering your type, that you'd do well in missionary work?

MBTI
    FREE

If she decided she wanted to be a housewife, do you think she'd feel guilt that she's not living up to your expectations of her "potential"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by MrsEvaLee View Post
    My main interest in considering her type is her career. What are you studying at University? Do you think, considering your type, that you'd do well in missionary work?
    I´m a Marketing Analyst, now at University to get my degree in Advertising. And I have classmates of all types.

As for the missionary work, I´m Agnostic. But, if I weren´t and set it as a personal goal, I´d do well because I proposed myself to do so.

But, I know that working for a traditional institution (being the Military, Police, Church, or Government) is appealing to people of my type, since we hold them in high regard, and bear a strong respect towards them. I´m a Government employee, and do very well in my position.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Okay, that sounds about right, and regarding if she were a housewife, I'm completely fine with that. I actually think that that will eventually be her plan after she has her career, whatever she chooses it to be, because she does have a strong sense of family and duty and we have discussed that she wants to devote herself to being a mother when she's finally ready to have children. Although I'm very proud that she wants to go off galavanting around the world helping people out, I would love to have her work as a mother or as a foreign language teacher right here in town. More importantly though, I'd love to see her really and truly happy in whatever it is she decides to do and to finally find people who understand her and appreciate her.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Yeah, she really sounds ISTJ.

I find that ISTJs are happy no matter what area of life they choose, as long as they have their routine and their autonomy. I actually love working with ISTJs, my favorite work relationship type actually. They know their job, their role and what's expected of them and they hustle to get it done well. They like the hierarchy and they like to move up at regular intervals. I love that. Little time for gossip, very determined. Of course, this just describes the ones that I know.

My ISFJ friends are a little more gossip and fashion oriented. Definitely hard workers but content to stay where they are rather than make the job their own and advance. They seem happier when they fit in to the work climate more than if they are hated but respected. I think my 3 ISFJ friends' biggest fear is of standing out from the crowd.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Being from the same area, I can say that the environment is pretty heavily ISTJ. Not too many of them participate in subjects like this, but your average person you see around seems to fit an ISTJ profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    My room is a disaster, too. Because I have no room in my schedule to make time to order it: work, University, Tango nights (I´m a dancer). Too much to worry about my room. As long as my bed is still there at the end of the day, and I know where my laptop is, it´s not a problem for me.
    I also know an ISTJ with a pretty messy house.
    While neatness might be a clue as to type, you cannot always go by that. While the SiTe energy might not be focused on the house in this particular case, it clearly is the attitude.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas