• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Power of Huh?

CaptainDDC

:hi:
My darkside: House MD
Who people compare me to: Penn from Penn and Teller. Patrick Jane from The Mentalist.
Who I relate to the most: Fyodor Dostoevsky characteristics

I enjoy the studies of Computer Science, Ethics, Magic, Politics, Medicine, and Engineering related topics.

E/I: I am highly extroverted when around my friends. When around others I am eccentric, friendly, and far more shy than I am with my friends. I can stay in my room for days. It is nice to communicate during those times though.

N/S: Balanced. My intuition is connecting everything in one big picture. This theory relates to this and that relates back to this. It fits perfectly. I see the other side of each argument in a flash and can debate both points if there is never an absolute answer. (I hate it when there never is an absolute answer!) However, I always sucked at doing brain teasers. I can sit down and just imagine things. I question the symbols we use in everyday life. I go deep into my thoughts. My mind is very Eastern.

T/F: I am logical. I learned how to be logical. I have strong values. My choices have to make sense and agree with my morality. I am blunt and tell it like it is. I am supportive. I cry during sad things. :(

J/P: I'm messy. I like to get work done. I chart my actions.

Last edited:

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I can pretty safely say that you're either an ESTJ or an ENTJ. Both of these types use the same Dominant function (Te), so deciding which one is more like you is a little tricky. You seem more like an ENTJ to me, but I'm not sure.

After reading this, tell me whether you think your Auxiliary function is Ni or Si. These aren't the best examples (and certainly not the longest; I didn't want to post a textwall), but they should give you a general idea of each function.

"Introverted Sensing: Compares present facts and experiences to past experience. Trusts the past. Stores sensory data for future use.

Introverted Intuition: Looks at consistency of ideas and thoughts with an internal framework. Trusts flashes from the unconscious, which may be hard for others to understand."

CaptainDDC

"Introverted Sensing: Compares present facts and experiences to past experience. Trusts the past. Stores sensory data for future use.

Introverted Intuition: Looks at consistency of ideas and thoughts with an internal framework. Trusts flashes from the unconscious, which may be hard for others to understand."

Thanks.

Last edited: