MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

INFJ for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yeah... I kind of had some weird extrovert bias that NO introvert should be that fiery
    Many INFJs are very fiery when pushed. It might even be one of the tell-tale signs of an INFJ.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

haha. yeah. Authority means caca to me in that moment. My son is actually worried about me getting someone (crazy) mad someday........Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

yeah... I've even seen her tell off cops before... it was what totally had me doubting
    I'm beginning to wonder if you're my sister playing an ESTP, because the OP description could have (almost) been me. And I've told cops off before... they're not exactly my most favorite people.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

yeah... I have been horrified that in situations involving authority figures and perceived injustices I'm the one who has to step in and be reasonable- I'm the one with the family's quick temper in most cases

wow... us being opposites would explain the dynamics somewhat
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if you're my sister playing an ESTP, because the OP description could have (almost) been me. And I've told cops off before... they're not exactly my most favorite people.
    lol... I have enough pics up on here that it should be certain that I'm probably not her!

funny though... you don't design jewelry and sell it as a hobby do you?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I can easily get more opinionated or huffy around people I don't know at all; I totally get into this ESTP-confrontational thing when I'm out hiking and people are being disrespectful/oblivious to the environment or things like that. I have no problem calling them out on it and probably coming across as . I've also never really had a problem speaking up to authority (leaders/higher-ups at work)... I really don't care and will try to get my overall point across. Basically I'm kind of 'fearless' when it comes to higher-ups. They don't intimidate me.

But in general I don't have much of a temper (beyond showing irritation), and tend to be pretty diplomatic all the time. The INFJ friend I was referring to though has told me she needs to work on her temper.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

lol... I have enough pics up on here that it should be certain that I'm probably not her!
    It would be completely like her to post fake pics.

funny though... you don't design jewelry and sell it as a hobby do you?
    Nope... sounds like something I would do though. Your sister sounds awesome. You should tell her to join.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

In the average situation she's the one telling me to chill, but when something unjust happens (or when she gets lost and confused and is tired) the roles reverse

I'm the attack dog, she's the avenging angel

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    It would be completely like her to post fake pics.
    unless your sis lives in Indy....

Nope... sounds like something I would do though. Your sister sounds awesome. You should tell her to join.
    I told her to... now I live in a state of paranoia that she has joined and just hasn't told me who she is for the fun of it

MBTI
    ISTP

INFJ
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.