User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

There is a possibility, nightning, that you're a 4w5 who has disintegrated into Two.

I'd say from those results that you are ostensibly part of the Feeling (Heart) triad. You score consistently highly on all three tests, whereas the Thinking and Instinctive triads results are sporadic. I'd attribute this to the various tests' differing in quality (and perhaps even quantity of questions). I don't think you've taken this test (based on the style of your results, it looks as if you've taken two similarminds ones, and one I haven't seen before). Well, take it. It's one of the best free ones you can take.

I think there's quite a high possibility of your being a Four who identifies with Five, simply because 4w5 and 5w4 can look quite similar. But their motivations are very different. Now, as an INFJ, Two is not unlikely, but I think 2w1 is far more likely than 2w3, and as you score quite low on One, I'd be inclined to rule out Two. Nonetheless, take a look at the descriptions on this page, preferably 2w1, 2w3, 4w5 and 5w4.

What I suggest you also do is sign up for this page (it takes about a minute, is free, and is well worth it), and spend some time looking at the Two, the Four and the Five, and how they fit or don't fit in with each other. See which one you identify with most.

Remember, tests are only so good, especially the free ones. What is more important is reading about the different types. Then everything will soon become much clearer.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    There is a possibility, nightning, that you're a 4w5 who has disintegrated into Two.

Remember, tests are only so good, especially the free ones. What is more important is reading about the different types. Then everything will soon become much clearer.
    I would agree with that, also... I identify with many of the things nightning says, and I'm pretty sure I'm a 4w5. I think that's the most common one for INFJ's.

Reading the descriptions for resonance is probably another key.

Very good, Ezra.

I took one test, I got:

You are most likely a type 5.

Your wings seem to be balanced.
    Type 5 - 11.7
    Type 4 - 8.7
    Type 6 - 8.3
    Type 7 - 7
    Type 9 - 6.7
    Type 3 - 5.3

Wing 5w4 - 16
    Wing 5w6 - 15.8
    Wing 4w5 - 14.5
    Wing 6w5 - 14.2
    Wing 6w7 - 11.8
    Wing 4w3 - 11.3
    Wing 7w6 - 11.2
    Wing 3w4 - 9.6
    Wing 7w8 - 8
    Wing 9w8 - 7.7
    Wing 9w1 - 7.2
    Wing 3w2 - 5.8
    Then I took the other one:
    Trouble Enneagram-Typing Yourself? Come To Papa-enneagram-instinctual-jpg

I am a little worried about going down the Enneagram Rabbit hole, based on my experience with Myers-Briggs.

I know Myers-Briggs is based on Jung's work. What is the Enneagram based on?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The Enneagram is based on mystical Sufi tradition. It's ancient. It was used to some extent in the west by the Greek philosophers I think, but in its modern form, it was basically brought over from the east by Gurdjieff, then reformulated into an understandable concept by Ichazo and Naranjo, and it really took off when Riso & Hudson and Helen Palmer got their hands on it.

By those results 5w6 or 6w5 is evident; probably 5w6. Which motivations do you identify more with out of the 5 and the 6?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I would agree with that, also... I identify with many of the things nightning says, and I'm pretty sure I'm a 4w5. I think that's the most common one for INFJ's.
    It is very common to find an INFJ 4w5. I'd say you could find some 5w4s and Nines, and even some Ones, but 4w5 is the most common. No problems there .

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It is very common to find an INFJ 4w5. I'd say you could find some 5w4s and Nines, and even some Ones, but 4w5 is the most common. No problems there .
    Yeah. I've been wondering for a while if the 5 wing is often from the tertiary Ti. Ti dominants often seem to be 5's, so it seems to me that the 5 wing could come from that in many cases.

INFP's seem more likely to be 4's without a 5 wing if I'm not mistaken, although I have seen a few 4w5's in them, which stumps me in terms of patterns.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

I'd say from those results that you are ostensibly part of the Feeling (Heart) triad. You score consistently highly on all three tests, whereas the Thinking and Instinctive triads results are sporadic. I'd attribute this to the various tests' differing in quality (and perhaps even quantity of questions). I don't think you've taken this test (based on the style of your results, it looks as if you've taken two similarminds ones, and one I haven't seen before). Well, take it. It's one of the best free ones you can take.

I think there's quite a high possibility of your being a Four who identifies with Five, simply because 4w5 and 5w4 can look quite similar. But their motivations are very different. Now, as an INFJ, Two is not unlikely, but I think 2w1 is far more likely than 2w3, and as you score quite low on One, I'd be inclined to rule out Two. Nonetheless, take a look at the descriptions on this page, preferably 2w1, 2w3, 4w5 and 5w4.

What I suggest you also do is sign up for this page (it takes about a minute, is free, and is well worth it), and spend some time looking at the Two, the Four and the Five, and how they fit or don't fit in with each other. See which one you identify with most.

I think I'm closer to 4 than a 2... Yet a few things fit from the 2w1 description fits well, like:
    "Ethics come before pride. May hold themselves to high standards. More discreet and respectful of other people's boundaries."

I suppose 4w5 is a good enough fit... thank you. ^^

Results from your suggested test

Type 9 - 9.3
    Type 4 - 9
    Type 6 - 8.3
    Type 3 - 7.7
    Type 5 - 6.7
    Type 2 - 6
    Type 1 - 5.7
    Type 8 - 1.3

Wing 4w3 - 12.8
    Wing 4w5 - 12.3
    Wing 3w4 - 12.2
    Wing 9w1 - 12.2
    Wing 6w5 - 11.7
    Wing 5w4 - 11.2
    Wing 5w6 - 10.9
    Wing 3w2 - 10.7
    Wing 1w9 - 10.4
    Wing 9w8 - 10
    Wing 2w3 - 9.8
    Wing 6w7 - 9.3
    Wing 2w1 - 8.8
    Wing 1w2 - 8.7
    Wing 8w9 - 6
    Wing 8w7 - 2.3

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I think I'm closer to 4 than a 2... Yet a few things fit from the 2w1 description fits well, like:
    "Ethics come before pride. May hold themselves to high standards. More discreet and respectful of other people's boundaries."
    The trick here is to not get too stuck on details like this, especially when they're from free descriptions. And those lifexplore ones aren't that good anyway.

MBTI
    INTJ

If you're genuinely confused about what Enneagram type you are, I will help you find it. It might take some time, but we will find it.
    Would you please help me?

I have taken several online tests and come out a little differently every time.
    I don't feel like I completely relate to the descriptions.

Do you have a source for descriptions that you believe is the most accurate?
    And do you have a good test that comes up with accurate results?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Would you please help me?

I have taken several online tests and come out a little differently every time.
    I don't feel like I completely relate to the descriptions.

Do you have a source for descriptions that you believe is the most accurate?
    And do you have a good test that comes up with accurate results?
    Right, the thing is, you will never find the ultimate infallible Enneagram test, and especially if you're looking for free tests only. The RHETI test costs $10, and you can get it here. There are 144 questions (I know because my father bought a hard copy years ago, and I took it). That one is the test you're most likely looking for. If you're not willing to pay for an accurate result, the most effective free ones I've found are the Eclectic Energies ones (take both, and compare your results; they're different kinds of tests, so you shouldn't get too bored by them), and, despite what many say, the SimilarMinds one. I prefer the EE one, simply because it has more of a professional feel to it. A lot of people use ad hominem arguments such as "it was created by someone who thought Fives were superior to every type" to attack the SM one, but IME, it's still a good test. If you need any more help, give me a shout.