User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    You are either lighter, or posting fast / keeping some thoughts to yourself when you post. Maybe.
    i do type fast and i do keep thoughts to myself yes....but may be more inclined towards harmony than a 7w8
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

what is a 7w6 like? out of curiosityyyy!
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't know much about the Enneagram, but FWIW, you, and other 4w3s (like stepho, and.. I forgot her name... she's an infp here.. ) have similar avatars.. There's something very colorful/flower child like about all of them. Or to put it a corny way, kind of "magical" Could be a coincidence, but I think 4w3 is usually described in those terms.
    That's an intriguing observation. Could be a total coincidence, but if so, it's an interesting one.

For the INFP 4w3 with a pretty av, were you thinking of Bubbles, maybe?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    If you're genuinely confused about what Enneagram type you are, I will help you find it. It might take some time, but we will find it.
    I could be called confusius so confused am I about everything, Enneagramm MBTI whatever

Ok so here are my results:

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 35%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 42%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 42%
    Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||| 24%
    Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 60%
    Type 6 Anxiety |||||| 27%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 61%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 47%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 67%

So and then we have these results from another test as well:

Type 1 -6
    Type 2 0
    Type 3 0
    Type 4 -2
    Type 5 -2
    Type 6 -2
    Type 7 9
    Type 8 0
    Type 9 3

On MBTI I test most of the time as ENTP but there where some ENFP and ENTJ results as well.

So what do you think does this make my type?
    More nineish or more sevenish?

The first enneagram test I ever took about 9 years ago I was quite a straight 7.

Btw: If you assign each letter in the alphabet a number, starting with a=1 continuing to z=26 and then take my real name and match it to the numbers, the cross total of it is 9.

I just found this other beautiful descriptions on the similarminds site and this one seems to fit extraordinarily well:

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 58%
    Orderliness |||||| 24%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 61%

SCUAI - Global 5 Type Descriptions
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Video Challenge Question Video
    Race: Werepire
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    7w8 sx>so>sp
    Give me an E! E
    Give me a N! N
    Give me a T! T
    Give me a P! P
    What's that? Yeah right, that's me!

Always expect the unexpected! - Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

hallo ezra. i am baffled by the enneagram, you should help me ;]

i've considered 7, 4, 2, 6 (cp), 9, 3 and had reservations about all of them. i don't feel like i particularly connect well with any of the "main drives".

most likely i would type myself as a 7, but i really don't have that much energy, lol. i'm just kind of generally distractable. i'm indecisive and do want everything, but i don't go after everything. i just get kind of paralyzed, or dabble and leave. i'm also quite attached in relationships. the 5 "soul child" is also not really something i understand.

so then i thought about 4, but they seem so very emotional. i have the emotional swings of any Fi dom, but i don't stick with emotions long, nor seek emotional depths out, generally. i do get jealous, but mostly i just like to be happy. i considered 4w3 but not quite enough to ever convince myself.

then i thought about 9, but i don't have much desire to be calm and placid. i want to be happy, not neutral. and as soothing as it can be, doing nothing would get quite boring eventually, i like excitement and exhilaration (even though they pretty much require being scared)...

and so on...

my biggest challenge is that i had a weird childhood (spent my first years in a hospital) and couldn't be around peers until school age. i've had lingering anxiety issues (eg panic attacks) probably caused by the hundreds of surgeries and bizarre machines i went through (from a professional's opinion, and i'm inclined to agree - i'm rather claustrophobic but baseline trusting and open otherwise). so it's hard for me to tell where environment ends and where personality begins, much harder than with the MBTI. incidentally - i thought i was an INFP for a long time.

so if you feel like helping thanks and good luck!

skylights, until ezra comes back.. can i just know why you excluded 3 ? or how much do you relate to 3s soul child for example..

you really can only be 7 or a 3.
    if you excluded 1.

9, 2, 5 and 4 absolutely not!

i am sure of this

i bet you're a 3!¨

3s seem to be very confused about their enneagram type, looking at forum. i think bc some of the 3s behavior is so accepted in culture that people dont think they are the only ones who do it. also... profiles are little over the top, describing i dont know obnoxious CEOs, like all 3s are I dont know millionaires - weird

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Papa,

I have never been able to tell if I am a 5w4 or a 4w5.

Never.

I'd like a label once and for all!

This isn't going to hurt, is it?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    skylights, until ezra comes back.. can i just know why you excluded 3 ? or how much do you relate to 3s soul child for example...
    sure!

haha, well, to start with, me and hard work don't get along too well. in short bursts, sure, but over long periods of time? ughhh... like, i want to get to that point of success and having "made it" but the nitty-gritty in between... i dunno, i don't like that part, lol. i feel very epic when i'm actually working hard hahaha.

i'm not always a very good self-promoter. i mean, i want people to know the great stuff i've done, sure, but i feel nervous about talking about it, because they'll think i'm super snobby, lol. plus i'm pretty accepting of weird crap in general, haha. though on the plus side to three, i am very image-oriented, and i've always had a drive to appear successful (even if that doesn't always mean being successful.) i think i'm confused between 4's desire for identity and 3's. i do want to be me but i think there are so many sides of me that i want to stand out as one of those. i think i lean to 3 in that i don't need to prove my identity to myself, but i do need to prove my success to myself.

i also initially suspected i was thinking triad, because i've had anxiety stuff in my past and tend to live more in the future than the past. i'm always daydreaming about the future and planning stuff out. i do like to look back at the accomplishments and wonderful experiences / struggles in my past but i think on any given day i'm more future-oriented.

i do somewhat relate to the 3(6) soul child - better than the 7(5) soul child. i don't think of the world as generally hostile, but i have had a lot of self-esteem issues. i think i see groups of people as generally hostile. i guess some childhood stuff flows into that, but i feel like i have to prove myself to a group, and that the baseline group opinion of me is not welcoming. the feeling exists a little with individuals but less intensely. but as soon as i connect with them, things are okay, and i trust much more. if this accounts for the anxiety and in-my-headness that i feel, that makes sense.

i'm fairly confident that my instinctual stacking is sp last, but i'm confused by the other two. if i'm a 4 or 7, i'm probably so first. if i'm a 3, i'm probably sx first. i'm fairly introverted IRL but do have some awareness of image and group dynamics (not really Fe though lol).

thanks!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think you're 7w6 if i am.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

skylight, i think you are a 3, based on what you wrote in this post.

this
    i am very image-oriented, and i've always had a drive to appear successful (even if that doesn't always mean being successful.) i think i'm confused between 4's desire for identity and 3's. i do want to be me but i think there are so many sides of me that i want to stand out as one of those. i think i lean to 3 in that i don't need to prove my identity to myself, but i do need to prove my success to myself.
    and this
    i do somewhat relate to the 3(6) soul child - better than the 7(5) soul child.
    because, i really dont think there is freaking way not to understand the fear of being deprived and to be a 7 still.