• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type would you consider me?

Lannden

I am 20 years old and, after much thought, have come to the realization that I do not really understand myself. So I set out on a journey to find my self, as cliche as that is.

I stumbled onto these personality quizzes during my intro to psych class and thought id give it a shot. The only problem is the online quizzes seem too general and I can go both ways on some questions, and have absolutely no idea on others.

So here I am on a public forum about to expel a bunch of facts about me and my personality to you fine people to, hopefully, figure it out.

I'm almost 100% sure I'm a extrovert, I love being around people, talking with others, and if I go without social interaction for a few days I tend to become depressed.

I'm stubborn as hell and hate to back down.

I'm adventurous.

I enjoy and seek out others to help and protect and often times go far out of my way to do it, even taking beatings for others.

I can understand and read other people fairly well.

I've been told I'm charismatic, I don't see it though.

I have bit of a temper.

I'm not overly sensitive, but I'm not really thick-skinned either.

I'm a bit of a geek I love games, and anime, and when i really get into something I'm usually sucked in.

I honestly enjoy arguments and fights sometimes, I don't seek them out or anything I just enjoy a challenge

I can be really impatient.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I'm almost 100% sure I'm a extrovert, I love being around people, talking with others, and if I go without social interaction for a few days I tend to become depressed.

I'm adventurous.

I'm a bit of a geek I love games, and anime, and when i really get into something I'm usually sucked in.

I can relate to all the above. However we need more information.

- Do you prefer your workspace organized, everything has a place, whatever, etc?

- What sorts of things typically bring you into (internal) conflict with other people? Ethical issues, them taking things too seriously, etc etc

- How do you react (internally/externally) when someone does something that annoys you?

- What types of things do you enjoy more socially? Spontaneously playing, discussing abstract concepts, witty banter, etc

- Do you have a need to plan out and structure your week/day/year with goals, to-do lists, etc? OR do you prefer to just do whatever comes?

More questions when I think of them. ;)

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Why did everyone say J?

ENFP is a possibility, along with ENFJ.
I don't see ESFJ in the protecting other people and go as far as taking a beating.

Sunny Ghost

I am 20 years old and, after much thought, have come to the realization that I do not really understand myself. So I set out on a journey to find my self, as cliche as that is.

I stumbled onto these personality quizzes during my intro to psych class and thought id give it a shot. The only problem is the online quizzes seem too general and I can go both ways on some questions, and have absolutely no idea on others.

So here I am on a public forum about to expel a bunch of facts about me and my personality to you fine people to, hopefully, figure it out.

I'm stubborn as hell and hate to back down.

I'm adventurous.

I enjoy and seek out others to help and protect and often times go far out of my way to do it, even taking beatings for others.

I have bit of a temper.

I honestly enjoy arguments and fights sometimes, I don't seek them out or anything I just enjoy a challenge

Sounds like my sister. Haha. So, I'd say ESFJ. The real ticker... how clean is your house? and how girly are you?

Sunny Ghost

wait... male or female? sorry i just sort of assumed. esfj's easily and love assuming the traditional male/female roles.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
wait... male or female? sorry i just sort of assumed. esfj's easily and love assuming the traditional male/female roles.

Hang on here .. Someone comes for advice and not being the accredited professional you are ..<Deleted rant> You may know one ESFJ who assumes the traditional role but that doesn't mean every ESFJ does or did you read a book stating this? .. If only life was that simple.

I would consider rewording that .. Some ESFJ's love assuming the traditional male/female role.