12 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Default I'm really not an ENTP...am I?

Lately, I've had a feeling I'm more of an ENFP....maybe an INFP, considering I've formed a misanthropic distrust against most of humanity...I still have hope here, apparently. Maybe it's because I'm in a rut? Who knows...that's why I'm asking.

Anyway, the reason I'm in a tizzy about this is because lately my emotions have gotten the better of me, lately being for the past month or so. Most of this I blame on being around insane people and insane situations, which has recently become my life. All I have done in the past month was try to help people, but in return attack me for trying to help them. All people have done lately is just attack me, like I'm the village scapegoat, and I can't understand anything around me for the life of me.

Any ideas?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Yeah, you're ISTJ.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well misanthrophy is not really a showstopper for you to entp. But if you are misanthropic 24/7 this is a problem. Normally misanthrophy lasts until you see... oh look that shiny car I want to drive it...oh look a spacew shuttle, I want to build one too.. oh I am so sad, so sad,... god damnit look a new online game... oh cool I can watch stargate while playing it... what was the topic again ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well misanthrophy is not really a showstopper for you to entp. But if you are misanthropic 24/7 this is a problem. Normally misanthrophy lasts until you see... oh look that shiny car I want to drive it...oh look a spacew shuttle, I want to build one too.. oh I am so sad, so sad,... god damnit look a new online game... oh cool I can watch stargate while playing it... what was the topic again ?
    Haha that's very true. I go on the computer and no one exists, until I get off and have to deal with people...and then oh look ice cream, I want some! I just thought it was mild ADD

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well ADD is like the entry ticket to entpness

I thought ADD would cure itself with age, but I am 27 now and still cant listen to boring crap

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

You remind me of a young ENTP lass from another forum who later claimed ENFPness. Hope that helps.

In seriousnessess though, check the conversations out here, the thread specifically discusses differences in ENTPs and ENFPs.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Differences in entps and enfps ? That's naughty !!! *request mod ban*

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    You remind me of a young ENTP lass from another forum who later claimed ENFPness. Hope that helps.

In seriousnessess though, check the conversations out here, the thread specifically discusses differences in ENTPs and ENFPs.
    Hmm...well looking at that list, most of them apply to me. I've taken the test again (out of mid-night boredom) and the same score. Maybe I'm just one of those 'in distress' damsels where personality turns into the bad opposite (T into hormonally raging F)...but meh I never really bought that.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Hmm...well looking at that list, most of them apply to me. I've taken the test again (out of mid-night boredom) and the same score. Maybe I'm just one of those 'in distress' damsels where personality turns into the bad opposite (T into hormonally raging F)...but meh I never really bought that.
    Check out Ti-Fe vs Fi-Te, you're a youngen aren't you? Fe for ENTPs and Te for ENFPs develop as we get older, could be your tertiary kicking your ass.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Check out Ti-Fe vs Fi-Te, you're a youngen aren't you? Fe for ENTPs and Te for ENFPs develop as we get older, could be your tertiary kicking your ass.
    If you consider 19 to be young, then yes, that's probably what's happening, and why I've been so emotional tehe.