User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

unhealthy display of emotion is more likely a t thing :p
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I had a hard time typing myself. The person who help me confirm my type was a woman named Vicky Jo. She has sixteen years experience in MBTI. Check out her website. She gives out free 30 minute coaching. Here is the website ....Type Insights I was having a hard time determining if I was enfj or enfp. She help me confirm I was enfp.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    you're a youngen aren't you? Fe for ENTPs and Te for ENFPs develop as we get older, could be your tertiary kicking your ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    unhealthy display of emotion is more likely a t thing :p
    Given that her Feeling is manifesting itself as misanthropy (if I understood it correctly) rather than empathy, it's most likely Fi rather than Fe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Given that her Feeling is manifesting itself as misanthropy (if I understood it correctly) rather than empathy, it's most likely Fi rather than Fe.
    It's rather complicated, it originated as empathy I think, because I started caring way too much for people I shouldn't really be caring for, and when they treated me like shit I became misanthropic, if that clears anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    edit: man, that's a complicated point. i was going to say something here, but not sure where to begin.

Anyhow.. it sucks that you're getting shit tawanda. Whatever your type, I hope there's a way you can improve the situation and get away.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    edit: man, that's a complicated point. i was going to say something here, but not sure where to begin.

Anyhow.. it sucks that you're getting shit tawanda. Whatever your type, I hope there's a way you can improve the situation and get away.
    Well thanks so much.
    It has improved, I pretty much just avoid everyone now, burned every bridge, and am starting from scratch, just like I always do when times get rough. Got a new job, trying to get another one just in case this doesn't work out, and just go on from there.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    It's rather complicated, it originated as empathy I think, because I started caring way too much for people I shouldn't really be caring for, and when they treated me like shit I became misanthropic, if that clears anything up.
    geez, I know that feeling. I try not to let it bust my balls though, I'll force my attitude to return to it's home

You're probably an ENTP, but being young makes it hard for you to type yourself, and hard for others too.
    5 3 9