• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Turn! My Turn! My Turn! OR - What's my type?

What type is CzeCze for *realz*

• Total voters

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Yeaaaah! It's my turn to totally be a mic-whore at the karaoke bar of typology.

What's my type???

What are the top cognitive functions that I use?

What's my level of Te/Ti/Fe/Fi/Se/Si/Ne/Ni etc. etc. etc???

Am I ambidextrous???

HIT ME!!!

:laugh:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your usual guess is probably right.

Second guess is ESFP.

You are totally EP, though. Don't consider anything outside of that.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I need to think about this for a bit...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
stereotypically speaking, nobody but an ExxP would muster up that much enthusiasm in a post/thread title :laugh:

plus, your other test results seem to indicate ExFP mostly... though your SLOAN results are the same as mine, fellow enneagram 7 lady :tongue:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Agree with Magic. My ESFP friends fit in the OP description. So only ESFP comes to mind.

Unfortunately, they are awful singers. On the bright side, they are the best companions when looking for fun.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
You can add a poll to your type thread by going to thread tools.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
:D But, Disregard, merging threads is much more fun :)

stereotypically speaking, nobody but an ExxP would muster up that much enthusiasm in a post/thread title :laugh:

plus, your other test results seem to indicate ExFP mostly... though your SLOAN results are the same as mine, fellow enneagram 7 lady :tongue:

I think ennegram 7's share a lot of traits regardless of type...well, if that type is EXXP. :D

Isn't it funny how people compare our posting styles just because we both use emoticons? I think Edahn/XNTP first started saying it just to annoy you actually. :laugh: But, I guess at least one other person noticed.

Agree with Magic. My ESFP friends fit in the OP description. So only ESFP comes to mind.

Unfortunately, they are awful singers. On the bright side, they are the best companions when looking for fun.

Oh, me and the karaoke machine that scores me after each song disagree. Strongly.

R

Riva

You're no Hobbit. That's for sure. Hobbits are private creatures who live simple. You on the other hand is a Shoe hunting Shopping-Maniac. :tongue:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
You're definitely a muggle! :D

(I know, I'm really helpful, but hey, you gave me the option!! And I'm terrible at typing people online...and only mediocre at typing them irl. :) )