User Tag List

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default I'm an enfp or enfj

I posted this on Personality cafe, so i thought i would post it here, too.

I'm having a hard time typing myself. I know for sure, I'm enf, but I can't decide if I'm a j or p. I read the description of enfj and enfp, and it sounds like me. Here some info on me to help, type me...

I'm very indecisive
    put decisions off too the last minute
    I see potential and possibilities in anyone
    hate things to be decided for me
    I think, I'm organize but not so much, i always forget where i put things
    I don't need my outside world to be organize, only when I'm learning because I'm dyslexic
    I don't think I'm spontaneous-I like to know where I'm going a head of time, like restaurant, any social event
    I get bore with routine and doing the same old things.
    Get excited about trying new things
    I don't have much follow through. i'll start a job, and get bored after a well. then i want to quit.
    I hate feeling confine
    I do want I want to do
    I been told I can be a catalyst
    I like to change people moods, if their not happy
    I'm a people pleaser, which i hate
    I'm sensitive to people emotions
    I talk in metaphors and out loud
    I like to walk in people shoes
    And I mirror people behavior
    Sometimes, i have a hard time with change- but somehow, I adapt without my own well
    Sometimes, I go with the flow
    I'm very laid back
    But sometimes, i get burst of energy
    I don't like making list because I don't refer to them, so what's the point
    I'm also about finding my true self.

I think one of the reason, I feel like enfj might fit me is the fact my enneagram is 4 w 5, which is common among enfjs.

Please help me
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

points more toward enfp imo
    enfps can be 4w5s
    the question is really fi vs fe, which is very different, just as te vs ti is/se vs si is.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    points more toward enfp imo
    enfps can be 4w5s
    the question is really fi vs fe, which is very different, just as te vs ti is/se vs si is.
    what's the difference between fi vs fe. why can i relate with an enfj description?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

do a search on this forum for fi and fe topics, there are a lot of them.

you can relate to the enfj description because the types are similar just as i can relate to infj/enfp/intj/intp in some ways, but fundamentally, fi and fe is different

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    do a search on this forum for fi and fe topics, there are a lot of them.

you can relate to the enfj description because the types are similar just as i can relate to infj/enfp/intj/intp in some ways, but fundamentally, fi and fe is different
    thanks. i look on the forums on fi and fe. but i decided with help with another personality website, i 'm both. that i can have my cake and eat it, too. but my most comfortable type is the enfp, but i used enfj, as a secret weapon.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I looked at video showing the difference between fe and fi ( VagrantFarce). Fe-types understand identity in terms of one's position in relation to others. From this standpoint, your identity is in jeopardy unless you accept others into your life - you are defined by the community that you choose to represent and be a part of. Until then, you're just an anonymous John or Jane Doe, that might be able to think, move and talk autonomously enough, but still not have a true sense of self.

I totally don't try to understand identity in term's of one's position in relation to others. My identity is not determine by others but by me. i'm more concern with discovering my true self, and living independently from society's opinion. i'm not trying to fit into society but trying to stand out, if that's my true self. in other words, i'm not trying to play a role, i'm trying to be just me. I have no problem with saying no, i heard that Fe types, do. I totally, believe i can relate with fi. which is the second function of enfp. i'm about authenticity
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

— Sylvia Plath