First 234

Thread: ISFJ or ISFP?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I don't care what type you are .. You are opinionated and sometimes rude, but i just laugh and see past it. I relate to both Fi and Fe so possibly you could be borderline on the J/P front .. I think most people are depending on their mood.

Keep on trucking gorgeous
    Just VOTE!

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Alright that wasn't a option, but I'll take it into consideration.
    You could be a ESFJ. An ESFJ who sounds sure of himself.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    You could be a ESFJ. An ESFJ who sounds sure of himself.
    I know one thing for sure, I'm definitely introverted.

With that being said, poll closed.

ISFJ FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    That "buddy" has a vagina.

Hmm, I wonder if buddy has a masculine connotation, I think it does.

That was a superb observation...

Why would JTG need to emphasize masculinity and toughness in his interactions?....aka the overall rude, yet quite funny nature of many of his comments..the "buddy" comment...

ISFJ SiFeTiNe Thus an ISFJ front end SiFe and an INTP backend TiNe. Society would not reward a typical SiFe man-they would be considered too kind. Most of the ones I know use Fe, but do so to maintain a facade or being a tough guy or in charge, but with a polite tone. They "feel" like weird ISTJs at first. They are too nice to be an ISTJ and will use Fe to maintain control of a group through "faux Te" for lack of a better term.

His Beebe shadow SeFiTeNi-an ESFP where the Se would be emphasized the most....

Thus perhaps he is an ISFJ, but uses a lot of Ti in a defensive way-thus the pointed, yet funny nature of many of his comments. I can also sense Se though-the comments often have a very one-off flavor and the repercussions are not well thought out...and the "faux Te" tough guy facade of course.

I could see this.

MBTI
    ISFJ

ISFJ

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    ISFJ SiFeTiNe Thus an ISFJ front end SiFe and an INTP backend TiNe. Society would not reward a typical SiFe man-they would be considered too kind. Most of the ones I know use Fe, but do so to maintain a facade or being a tough guy or in charge, but with a polite tone. They "feel" like weird ISTJs at first. They are too nice to be an ISTJ and will use Fe to maintain control of a group through "faux Te" for lack of a better term.
    When I'm alone and thinking something over or trying to make a decision, I rely on T and I prefer to arrive at a decision that's impartial and fair. It's when I communicate that I use F because that's the way I know how to connect with people. I'm thinking that's what's meant by FeTi. I've always been an F, but I find that I still need to work on my people skills and on being sensitive to others because I'm just plain clumsy at times and would rather say things exactly as I see them.

As for your type, JTG, I think you're an ISFJ who has spent a lot of time around ENTJs. I've been around a lot of NFs, and that's why I tend to speak their lingo. I've noticed that ISFJs who are low in introversion and high in S will put more time into their attire and physique, which is why they look like SPs.