I'm trying to figure out what type my friend is. I'm not quite as knowledgable about personality types as some other people here, so maybe you smart people could help me.
My friend is:
- Arrogant, but likes to learn about other people.
- Good at making friends, but can sometimes scare them away with her firey personality.
- Extremely moody. One minute she's a joy to be around, next minute, you wish she'd just drop dead.
- Always open about her feelings. Cries very frequently, most of the time in front of other people.
- But, when she's crying, she wants no type of comfort from anyone, no hug, no words of advice, doesn't want to talk about it, nothing!
- Impatient and a little selfish.
- A bit hypocritive.
- Polite to adults and authority figures unless she feels strongly about something.
- Really good at math and science.
- She refuses to apologize about anything she's done. (Unless it was really, really horrible.)
- And when I apologize to her, she either: a)Doesn't acknowledge it and then brings up my fault two weeks later and is mad about it again, b) Says "You should be!" or c) Gets mad at me.
Oh wow, I made her sound like a monster. lol! But, despite all this, she's a lot of fun to be around, and I just can't seem to stay mad at her...
So what type do you think she is? I've always thought maybe ESFJ or ESTJ.
Or is she just insane??