• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Of course...please help me identify my type

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
Hello everyone I am new to this board,

Like all of you I am interested in MBTI. And I would like to consult the (self-appointed) experts :newwink: for your opinions.

Psychology major gradute
took a year off while applying to graduate schools
Was a captain of a sports team for two years (although typically playing in sports in a stressful leadership role drains me) I think I am naturally a leader, but it is draining.
I am religious, I volunteer with serving
I am talented at mental math, counseling, reflexes, tend to be good at strategy

I would say more, but self-perception is skewed and perhaps in my typing my type will be more apparent.

I usually score as a slight I, solid N, slight F, very slight P
Thank you

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Please write more about yourself because it is pretty difficult to guess somebody's type (online) based on descriptions of just hobbies and interests. ;)

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
I'll give it my best shot, it's tough because what I divulge will skew towards certain types, but are they the most accurate?

Well I guess the question would be what do you want to know?

About me.....I live with 6 other guys and I love living with them. I am an only child, but living with them has made me feel like I know what it is like to have siblings.
I think of the seven of us I have the most empathy and understanding of people. I am also one of the worst arguers of the group as some of my roommates are clear T's who enjoy and thrive in debates.
I don't watch television and go to the movies once a year at most, I enjoy walking in nature, not because of the nature, but because it isolates me from outside distractions as well as reminding me of a bigger picture. That is a broader perspective of my problems and also a reminder of how less important my problems are in comparison to the world.
I like to read and tend to vary from fantasy, sci-fi (mostly michael crichton books), and religious.

Anything else?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have no idea of your type. Maybe somebody else will have a guess.

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
I just took the enneagram test and scored 2-4/1 I'm leaning towards 4, but 4 and 1 were tied for second.

I think I am an NF who has been living with NT's for too long