User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

You guys aren't getting any further than I did in my own head! Although it seems we've ruled out F. I took one of those tests for him and got ISTJ, weak in all preferences. That doesn't sound right
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

He's very obviously IxTJ. If ISTJ doesn't sound right to you, then my own guess (INTJ) is probably correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    He's very obviously IxTJ. If ISTJ doesn't sound right to you, then my own guess (INTJ) is probably correct.
    Since he's talkative, social, affectionate, laid back, and caring, IXTJ is not very obvious.

I am leaning towards INTJ after having talked with you guys and reading all the type descriptions, though.

I know what the typical response will be, "IXTJ can be all of these things." Why yes- yes they can.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

infj too maybe. guys tend to test T even when they are F.......
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Excellent memory? Very observant? Not very INTJ-ish, though I can't think of any other type. He may not be typable at all *shrug*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    infj too maybe. guys tend to test T even when they are F.......
    I considered the NFJ's at first. ENFJ was my original guess. Type descriptions seemed way off though. (Then again, I haven't been with him very long, so anything is possible.)

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Excellent memory? Very observant? Not very INTJ-ish, though I can't think of any other type. He may not be typable at all *shrug*
    Exactly my point. INTJ doesn't jump right out at me, either.. But seems to be closer than anything else. Also, I don't know many INTJ's, so not much for me to reference. (Type C should make a movie called.. "The Untypables" in cheezy horror movie format)

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Sounds kind of ESFP to me. I know a few ESFP guys who sound similar to this. I get an SP vibe over all. The impersonations, the observations, the memory, etc. All of this suggests S to me, and overall, he doesn't sound very structured. Tert Te in ESFPs can make them "authoritative" in some ways (ie. bossy).

I wouldn't let "control issues" throw you off too much - it's a problem he acknowledges as a problem. Being J doesn't mean having control issue problems, it just makes people inclined to structure. I mean, you could also stereotype "commitment issues" as P if you wanted to....but it's not exclusive to P types.

Instead, I hear a guy who has had all different types of jobs, wants to wander around Europe on a bike, is not frugal, and may prefer play to work (he won't work overtime - works to live, not vice verse). He sounds like he enjoys going with the flow & seeing what happens.

I could see ISTP also, since the descriptions seems to lean towards introversion, and I'm not getting ISFP here (career choices seem unlikely, as does being authoritative). Last guess would be ISTJ.

I don't hear anything to make me think N.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Sounds kind of ESFP to me. I know a few ESFP guys who sound similar to this. I get an SP vibe over all. The impersonations, the observations, the memory, etc. All of this suggests S to me, and overall, he doesn't sound very structured. Tert Te in ESFPs can make them "authoritative" in some ways (ie. bossy).

I wouldn't let "control issues" throw you off too much - it's a problem he acknowledges as a problem. Being J doesn't mean having control issue problems, it just makes people inclined to structure. I mean, you could also stereotype "commitment issues" as P if you wanted to....but it's not exclusive to P types.

Instead, I hear a guy who has had all different types of jobs, wants to wander around Europe on a bike, is not frugal, and may prefer play to work (he won't work overtime - works to live, not vice verse). He sounds like he enjoys going with the flow & seeing what happens.

I could see ISTP also, since the descriptions seems to lean towards introversion, and I'm not getting ISFP here (career choices seem unlikely, as does being authoritative). Last guess would be ISTJ.

I don't hear anything to make me think N.
    Gosh, I know some esfps and they do not do this at all, despite intense effort on my part:

"Likes to talk religion, politics, science, and history. (Everything that has a channel I guess.) Studied theology in college just for fun. Is not afraid to state his opinion and debate. Does not follow a specific religion and finds flaws with all of them."

Nor does my istp. That's the main reason I was saying N. I don't really know what esfjs are like though. Maybe that.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    Gosh, I know some esfps and they do not do this at all, despite intense effort on my part:

"Likes to talk religion, politics, science, and history. (Everything that has a channel I guess.) Studied theology in college just for fun. Is not afraid to state his opinion and debate. Does not follow a specific religion and finds flaws with all of them."
    I agree this is the point that goes against SP the most, but I don't think it rules it out. I'd be interested in what manner he discusses these things - being interested in them & talking about them does not equal being analytical necessarily. Outside of religion, most of these are not particularly abstract either.

The opinion/debate part I have seen in ESFPs. They can get really opinionated & like to assert their views. True, I don't know many who want to talk religion, politics & science, but most I've met really like history. History often has a lot of action, it's about people, and it involves facts. SPs seem to have a high regard for REAL experience. The other areas could be viewed in light of current events & what is going on in the world, and in that sense, SPs may be very interested in those topics.

I know SPs with strong spiritual sides who dabble in studying religion. Maybe not typical, but possible.
    I've known a few who have intellectual streaks, although certainly not in the N way (which is not better or worse). Strong Ti and Fi can lead to that side I think. I'm always pleasantly surprised when this side surfaces in an SP I know.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

xSTx.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis