• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Theory About My Type

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've just been reading about ENPs, and it is exactly how I have always been as a kid. It clicks; it is a perfect description of me.

However, I don't think I'm an ENTP. Not even an ENFP. Even though my first few results in MBTI that I took when I was 14 or 15 actually were these. No, I actually think that gradually, over the past three or four years, my preference for intuition has shifted over to sensing, and I now prefer to use these functions. Not only that, but because I prefer this, I have actually become inept in the use of Ne.

Usehername

On a mission
Keep posting and searching around here. Once we get to know you better we can help you out, plus you'll understand yourself through MBTI more. :)