• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type that girl.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=NoP6HkxjS38]BOXXY FOAR 4DD1@!!!!1!![/youtube]
[youtube=P-gSMl2cafQ]BOXXY LUVS 4NT!!!!! [/youtube]

Sooo lovable. (seriously)

ENFP?:D

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I would slap a bitch. (seriously)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
An immature, irritating as shit ExFx

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Assuming that it's he true personality and not a performing though. Theses videos have amused me for 5 minutes before begin to feel bored and irritated, I'm the most patient guy on Earth.:doh: But she still far less irritating that the "leave Britney alone" guy. Damn! It was unbearable!!:steam:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Assuming that it's he true personality and not a performing though. Theses videos have amused me for 5 minutes before begin to feel bored and irritated, I'm the most patient guy on Earth.:doh:

I don't think there's any way to determine S/N or P/J from the videos. There's not enough information. I'm tempted to lean more toward ESFP, but that's a stereotype - I actually had an ESFJ friend in high school who was irritating as fuck like that, and I used to have to stay away from her for fear of beating her ass.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's a mix of various element from ESFJ, ESFP and ENFP girls I have met, but pushed up to the most extreme form. An extreme form of ESFJ is possible.

cfs1992

Seriously, she acts like an ESFP girl I know... But I'm not sure...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's a mix of various element from ESFJ, ESFP and ENFP girls I have met, but pushed up to the most extreme form. An extreme form of ESFJ is possible.

Well, it obviously isn't her "real" personality - she's obviously a narcissistic little bitch who thinks she's being cute, and apparently some guys her age who want to bang her agree, or else they wouldn't be asking her to make these annoying videos.

She could be any ExFx type: not enough information, and she's also probably not old enough to properly type (I'm hoping, actually, that she's only 15 and that's why she's behaving like that).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She could be any ExFx type: not enough information, and she's also probably not old enough to properly type (I'm hoping, actually, that she's only 15 and that's why she's behaving like that).

A 20 years old girl behaving like that, for example, would be extremely bothering. Extremely.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what is gaia and what accent is that? she seems fake as hell but it's such the spectacle that it's entertaining for a short bit.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
she reminds me of those 4-7 yr old girls who acts a certain way to be cute/whatever. Yes, 4-7
sadly, some of the youth today

i'd say exfp

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Apparently she's like a ...meme. There are even remixes.

[YOUTUBE="6bMLrA_0O5I"]Boxxy is Trollin[/YOUTUBE]

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, it obviously isn't her "real" personality - she's obviously a narcissistic little bitch who thinks she's being cute, and apparently some guys her age who want to bang her agree, or else they wouldn't be asking her to make these annoying videos.

Jesus, hater much? She's annoying but it's not that bad.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is your idea of lovable? What an obnoxious cunt.

I would slap a bitch. (seriously)

When an ISFJ would seriously slap you, you know it's time to reevaluate your youtube videos.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jesus, hater much? She's annoying but it's not that bad.

I'm sorry, is this coming from the same person who (and I quote) would "slap a bitch"?

I'm going to push her off a pier. Just try and stop me.