Okay, so try to type me, I guess.
A few things about myself:
- I love learning languages.
- I love all sorts of melodramas...one reason I'm obsessed with Bollywood.
- I'm very dominant and maybe even over-bearing in romantic relationships. I expect my partner to spend all of their free time with me.
- I feel like an outsider in my own culture (American culture, I am not foreign, neither are my parents.)
- I love dystopian and utopian novels.
- Oh! I'm in love with an INTP. I'm not sure if that helps.
- I CAN'T stand any clutter...I hate uncleanliness as well.
- I'm inclined to take care of others.
- I love working with numbers. I want to become an accountant when I am older.
- I strongly believe in God.
- I love structure and am very set in my own routines. If my routines are disturbed I get quite upset.
- I have few close friends. I'm not good at making friends, really. I am shy and honestly don't think anyone wants to talk to me.
- I love sewing.
- I get along with older people better...one reason why I relate better to my teachers than my other classmates.
- I love learning about different cultures.
- My face is incredibly expressive...I make lots of faces, lol.
- I am incredibly pick about food and refuse to eat anything that's less than suitable to my liking...This causes me to go hungry often.
- I guess you could say I'm naive. I usually don't get dirty jokes or anything like that...?
- I tend to wear plain clothes for the most part...I generally don't like to draw attention to myself.
- I love poetry a lot, but I absolutely hate most poetry.
- I CAN'T stand arrogance.
This will help...? Some pictures of me: