User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Try me

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    it's possible to be ESFP and INFP and enneagram 8. and stigmatica (from INTPc) is also ENFP 8 ...
    Oh really? I would have never picked that
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Oh really? I would have never picked that
    what?
    that stig is 8?

ahaha.. yeah he sounds softy, but he's an 8.

or other thing i wrote ? well.... i am tired of bs that "X's cant be Y enneagram type":steam:

edit: interesting info : both stig and kyuuei are ENFPs and 8s that were/are in military haahah! i love when i see something like that

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

what?
    that stig is 8?

ahaha.. yeah he sounds softy, but he's an 8.
    That's exactly what I meant

or other thing i wrote ? well.... i am tired of bs that "X's cant be Y enneagram type":steam:
    Everyone seems to think that's the case. It's just that probablility is quite a reliable way to type people, like you could guess that an INFP is a 4 and you'd be right most of the time. If I don't have much to go by, I'd prefer to pick a type that is most likely to fit, and try that out, if it's not right, it'll sort itself out later.

edit: interesting info : both stig and kyuuei are ENFPs and 8s that were/are in military haahah! i love when i see something like that
    wow that's crazy!
    5 3 9

i read up on 8 and it isn't exactly me. they are (at least when healthy) superbly admirable and confident.. but i am definitely a 6... one who cycles between phobic and counterphobic. oddly, and rather conveniently i might add, the counterphobic 6 can appear to be an "8". and the phobic 6 can appear to be 4 (which might explain some of the emo-ness).

the general anxiety, external security oriented, and self questioning theme of the 6 is me though. it's unbelievable how so much of my behavior (stuff in my adult life too... not just the past) is explained by it.

6 is said to be associated with Fi too.. not to mention, they are considered ambiverts.

*sigh* anyways, i think i've come full circle. i'm esfp.

lol.. not exactly me, but i think henry rollins is the VERY strange beast that is the ESTP 6w7

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9S5-EB8dR8"]henry hates dating[/youtube]

so when you were being a bully you were acting out of fear ? (denying fear)... that's where counter phobic 6 is 8-like.

actually to me you do sound a little bit more SFP than NFP. I/E i dont know...

and yeah, you said you score 2nd highest on 9, so 6 is logical bc it's connected to 9.. but i just throw possibility out there of 8 ... bc you never know.

then ESFP.. cool.......

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    i read up on 8 and it isn't exactly me. they are (at least when healthy) superbly admirable and confident.. but i am definitely a 6... one who cycles between phobic and counterphobic. oddly, and rather conveniently i might add, the counterphobic 6 can appear to be an "8". and the phobic 6 can appear to be 4 (which might explain some of the emo-ness).

the general anxiety, external security oriented, and self questioning theme of the 6 is me though. it's unbelievable how so much of my behavior (stuff in my adult life too... not just the past) is explained by it.

6 is said to be associated with Fi too.. not to mention, they are considered ambiverts.

*sigh* anyways, i think i've come full circle. i'm esfp.

lol.. not exactly me, but i think henry rollins is the VERY strange beast that is the ESTP 6w7

[youtube="W9S5-EB8dR8"]henry hates dating[/youtube]
    that video was great and i had no idea he did stand up.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

so when you were being a bully you were acting out of fear ? (denying fear)... that's where counter phobic 6 is 8-like.

actually to me you do sound a little bit more SFP than NFP. I/E i dont know...

and yeah, you said you score 2nd highest on 9, so 6 is logical bc it's connected to 9.. but i just throw possibility out there of 8 ... bc you never know.

then ESFP.. cool.......
    oh god.. yeah, i'd do horrible bullyish things that were so full of just me not wanting to look bad, fearful of being humiliated.. anxious about doing them, but yet diving in and doing the bad deed.

i'd say though that even at my "noblest", i was still a 6. LOL... i think one of my first big childhood fights was a classic example of lashing out at authority in a 6 sort of way. there was a sort of "leader" of our little bike group back then.. he was 2 yrs older than the rest of us, and while we respected him, it grated on me how he belittled us in some ways. oh, and he ALWAYS had to ride ahead of everyone. like it really mattered to him that he was "visually" in the lead.

one day we were fooling around, and i'm not what sparked it off.. but i got tired of him and kicked him off his bike. he got up and we were bouncing around a bit, and then i knocked him on his ass again. pretty much end of story.. the next day was sort of cool though because he bought me tacos and kissed my ass the other "six" thing about this is that i never cared to take the lead of the group myself.

i don't want to get into worse stories.. thought that one was funny though

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9S5-EB8dR8"]henry hates dating[/youtube]
    hahah, just watched it... hilarious!

i like the bit where he talks about IF he could just that right woman to be sure about, he'd start washing her windows and stuff.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you feel like an SFP to me... just saying... you probably have high Ne (it is possible ) but you give off an S feel
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett