User Tag List

12 Last

Default Split 50/50 ENFP/ENTP, what does this mean?

Extroverted (E) 58.33% Introverted (I) 41.67%
    Intuitive (N) 76.67% Sensing (S) 23.33%
    Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
    Perceiving (P) 84% Judging (J) 16%

I previously have been classified as an ENFP, but when i tended to the answers more carefully, i noticed that I might actually might be a split. I didn't game the results, for whatever reason one might do that, so what could this possibly mean? In terms of behavior.

MBTI
    INFP

It means you took a test and answered the thinker/feeler questions half and half.

Nothing more.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The enneagram has more to do with behavior than MBTI. So it means what disregard said.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

It could mean that you are not very internally developed and don't understand yourself internally. You may have a hard time seeing yourself from your own perspective and defining your values based on your own criteria, rather than on criteria from the environment.

It could be that you're too focused outwardly, on making the most of your environment, rather than really having a personal, understood reason for making the most of it. You may fall victim to your immediate impressions, rather than analyzing your perception thoroughly. It may be that your focus is projected so far outwardly, that you become removed from yourself.

Introspection will help you.

EDIT: That's acting under the assumption that you are assigning any merit at all to the test. BC and disregard seem skeptical about this, as they should be. MBTI tests are often meaningless.

The enneagram test that I took from ennegram institude indicated i'm a 7w6, and another indicated i'm a 4w5. Have any of you seen instances of where these are confused? Can you provide any clarifying distinctions?

I'm pretty highly introspective, but i guess there's no real way to measure clarity, is there? . Any further comments would definitely be appreciated.

-Thanks, again.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Fi or Fe?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by samuraipig View Post
    The enneagram test that I took from ennegram institude indicated i'm a 7w6, and another indicated i'm a 4w5. Have any of you seen instances of where these are confused? Can you provide any clarifying distinctions?

I'm pretty highly introspective, but i guess there's no real way to measure clarity, is there? . Any further comments would definitely be appreciated.

-Thanks, again.
    BC can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think e4 ENTPs are pretty rare, so maybe you're ENFP.

But seriously, stop with the tests and just read up on the functions. That will be an infinitely more useful exercise.

Ti, Fe, Fi. I especially studied Fe and Fi, from more than a few seemingly credible sites, and fuck if i still know what they mean.

Choosing a "secondary function" of Fi and Ti, seems really difficult for me, i guess day to day I use Fi more (from the telling if people are being fake, things just have to be said...when it comes to expressing what's good and bad impulsively).

But when I'm not totally blithe, i seem to fit the "Ti" bill.

To the ENFP, Aurel, do you have this confusing split? Where you're doing the whole 'Ti' thing of looking for the right word, and then just saying things because it needs to be said, when you're in just a happy mood, then reverting to a Ti like phase when you're absolutely focused or in a "lower"(somber) mood?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

lol, great question. No really, "what does this mean" is a great ENxP question! I giggled a little because it made sense. Thought I'd remark.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    It means you took a test and answered the thinker/feeler questions half and half.

Nothing more.
    +893463463

The tests don't mean anything. They give you a rough general idea of where to direct your research in order to figure out your true type.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?