• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please Type me

Type

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INFJ

• INTJ

• ISTP

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little_Sticks

I have no idea what my type is. The only thing I know is that I'm an introvert (and maybe no one can say without actually meeting me in person but) and I can learn and chameleon any type I want if I study it enough without realizing I'm doing it. I hate this crap. I don't mesh with any type and no type wants me *cries*. So whatever is most chosen in the poll will become my forever type. I vow to never change and will curse and embarrass those with the same type :devil:.

I'm ready. :workout: No that doesn't mean go and lift weights ESTPs or do something more entertaining. Come back now! Or I shall put a thousand curses upon thee! And Jesus will misplace your keys when you need them quick or else you'll be late for work! hahaha.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Describe yourself. How do you think? What do you feel? What is your general attitude in life? What are you primarily focused on?

Little_Sticks

Describe yourself. How do you think? What do you feel? What is your general attitude in life? What are you primarily focused on?

Okay, since you are nice and being nice and seem to be the only one who cares :). Thanks for the attention! :)

How do you think?
Oh man, I don't know. Sometimes I think the world is a play-pin for me to act like I'm perpetually being given adrenaline shots and can do whatever I want and other times, when I'm not feeling like that I feel drained and think I play around too much and then get serious about stuff. I tend to fluctuate between that mostly. But I would prefer to have a pandora's box of manuals, machines, and explaining of all physics that I can figure out from and build into whatever I want for my amusement and entertainment. So I want a giant place to build all of this and I wish I didn't have to do annoying things like laundry and showering (as silly as that may sound it is really a chore for me).

What do you feel?
Honestly? Confused, financially stuck where I am for awhile, and a bit lonely and bored because of this. I guess that is why I use some of my free time to visit this forum and study and enjoy whatever I want to.

What is your general attitude in life?
Don't be an annoying presumptuous jerk and think everyone should be a certain way to live best or should live up to what you think is an ideal way for you to live. But when I say 'you' I don't mean 'you' as in the reader. It just sounds dumb and boring to say 'one' instead of 'you' all the damn time even though they suggest in college we say 'one', but then the damn paper says 'one' so many damn times it become annoying...Oh well that's beside the point I guess...

What are you primarily focused on?
Right now I'm rebuilding an old scooter and having trouble getting the engine to fire, but think I have the valve timing wrong because everything else is working correctly. And I'm in school for electrical engineering, but my grades are bad this semester because one of my classes is very theoretical, but the teacher leaves out all the important details and I guess expects us to want to read a horrendously written textbook on semiconductors that doesn't even bother to define the variables in the equations it uses within the same chapter that the variables are used. It puts all the definitions in the back and doesn't even really elaborate much on them...I just can't be motivated to spend time sitting around trying to make sense of stuff only to find out I had the wrong idea to begin with because the base material was somewhat ambiguous and misleading...Ugh I'm ranting...

Type me. DO IT.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I'd go for ISTP too

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*pokes at little sticks with tentacles*

:thinking:

before I ever read your type (I tend not to notice those at times!) I just assumed you were an ISTP because you sound like one, you feel like one and you logic like one :yes:

this is a complement, as I wish I could be as cool as an ISTP :cry:

Little_Sticks

Yeah, that type seems to fit me pretty well. I don't know I never considered that one. Maybe because I have spent so much time trying to force myself through school because I want financial stability. I don't know. Okay, thanks people. :)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
one more for ISTP...second guess would be INTP.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
YOU ARE NOT AN ISTP.

An ISTP would NEVER use/have that avatar, ever, nope.

I think you are definitely an INT....

Also, if you don't know your type maybe MBTI is not for you.

Know thyself.

That's one of the most important/vital aspects to life.

Knowing who you are.

And, no, this does not entail being told who you are by a bunch of internet strangers.

:hug:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
^Dude, lets's get the REAL istps up in this bitch, that avatar reeks of F-ness, or N-ness.

Period.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
How old are you?

And, this chameleon thing, not very ISTP-ish, if you ask me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^Dude, lets's get the REAL istps up in this bitch, that avatar reeks of F-ness, or N-ness.

Period.
Well not really. ISTPs are quite close to ISFPs who are considered the artisans supposedly best when coming to music and the arts. So his avatar, can to a certain sense suit his type. In another sense an avatar need not always reflect on the person choosing it. It could just be a picture that could symbolise something he likes. or maybe he could have found the picture intriguing as it's something out of the ordinary. Also, one's interests need not be determined by type at all.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ISTPs and ISFPs are VASTLY different.

That's like saying I am very much like an ENTP, which I'm not.

Being a Ti dom versus an Fi dom manifests quite differently in human beings.

I would say that an ISTP is more similar to an INTP than s/he is to an ISFP, for sure!!!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTPs and ISFPs are VASTLY different.

That's like saying I am very much like an ENTP, which I'm not.

Being a Ti dom versus an Fi dom manifests quite differently in human beings.

I would say that an ISTP is more similar to an INTP than s/he is to an ISFP, for sure!!!
Well it depends on how you see it. If you believe that types are 'black and white' then yes. An INTP would be similar to an ISTP. However if you believe that there are grey areas as in one can be between Ti and Fi then an ISTP can be closer to an ISFP than an INTP.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think FPs share a kindred-ness, so to speak.

As do TPs.

And, hell yes, there is a whole lot of gray.

That's why I don't even think one can necessarily stick all human beings neatly into 16 "personality boxes"

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
No, well, sort of.

He told me about this, and I felt the need to intercede.

:hug: