• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please Type me

Type

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INFJ

• INTJ

• ISTP

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little_Sticks

^ Yeah, well... Okay here, this is the problem with this crap.

When I'm around people I'm comfortable being around I act like this
[YOUTUBE="OXtq7awBYFA"]wee[/YOUTUBE]

When I'm around people I don't know at all I act like this
[YOUTUBE="gG49FgUW-AU"]L[/YOUTUBE]
I desperately try to figure out what's going on.

Edit:
When I feel happy, confident, and in control I feel like an ESTP that can make people feel good and not pass judgment on anything. Everything becomes innocent and fun.

Little_Sticks

I beleive that we're too awesome to firmly fit into any little box, but if I have to choose a type I'm going to choose wisely :cheese:

*whatever is also claustrophobic and REALLY DOESN'T LIKE to be enclosed in anything :ninja:

So basically, you don't even know what your type is.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I hope Jung is turning in his grave.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*is somewhere where she can't turn the volume on on the computer* :sadbanana:

for a good question, what type feels like the best fit to you? :huh: (especially after wandering through all the type forums and such!)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know my type... and I think the tests are bullshit! :newwink:

Little_Sticks

Replace vacation and Wally World with MBTI and type.

[YOUTUBE="2GQSwMCHJNU"]This (MBTI) is a quest![/YOUTUBE]

I don't know Whatever, I don't know. I'm god damn neurotic, I'll tell you that much. But I also kind of have to be or I think I would have lost my mind a long time ago.

Edit:
Oh, and let's not forget that when I'm serious I tend to act like and ISTP or INTJ, or something I guess. Well alright, I scared away an ENFP, displayed and set my foothold as akin to Victor, made an ass of myself, and didn't get anywhere. :cry: ...but it was kind of fun... :cheers:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I choose my type, not the type me... more like a cat really :cheese:

and according to my doctor I'm not even fully sane on occasion, so I understand typing difficulties :blush:

Little_Sticks

I choose my type, not the type me... more like a cat really :cheese:

and according to my doctor I'm not even fully sane on occasion, so I understand typing difficulties :blush:

But it's so damn ridiculous. You choose a type and then just because you have some tendencies that aren't displayed normally in that type everyone get uppity and puppity and getting out their pens and marking up the walls of your house trying to devise reasons for why you're one type or another - and they all do it fervently and everyone thinks their intuitions are a gift from god dead-on correctamundo!; and then your left sitting going, alright maybe you're right, so I'll think about it. But you can't make any sense of it all together because contradictions float a plenty! So you rearrange the damn furniture even though you would much rather take the furniture and throw it out of the damn house, but if you do that, just wait! THAT MAKES YOU ANOTHER TYPE! Let's analyze that too!! And then the neighbors come and the police come and ask you if you are alright and you just look at them like "WTF GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ASSHOLES" and then you watch up and drink your and eat your pizza and wonder how anyone functions in this world.

Edit: And then you got the N/S divide where without it the theory really doesn't make any damn sense because intuitives end up being intuitive just because they can't get along with the god damn world and they will deny this and N/S will watch their cock-sword wars until one cock has an orgasm all over the other guy, giving him a momentarily laugh and win of the war, but a loss when his deflates to the size of a tack until it has information stored and then it gets all big again and suddenly everyone is all "HEY LET ME WHACK YOU WITH MY HUGE DICK BECAUSE I'M SO SMART AND I KNOW GOOD THINGS YOU DON'T". woooow.

But I like this forum :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I say IxTP also, leaning towards S. If you didn't feel strongly about being an introvert, then I'd say exTP.
Of course, your avatar is looking awfully Te-dom right now :newwink: