• ISFP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
First 345

Thread: Please Type me

^ Yeah, well... Okay here, this is the problem with this crap.

When I'm around people I'm comfortable being around I act like this
    [YOUTUBE="OXtq7awBYFA"]wee[/YOUTUBE]

When I'm around people I don't know at all I act like this
    [YOUTUBE="gG49FgUW-AU"]L[/YOUTUBE]
    I desperately try to figure out what's going on.

Edit:
    When I feel happy, confident, and in control I feel like an ESTP that can make people feel good and not pass judgment on anything. Everything becomes innocent and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I beleive that we're too awesome to firmly fit into any little box, but if I have to choose a type I'm going to choose wisely

*whatever is also claustrophobic and REALLY DOESN'T LIKE to be enclosed in anything
    So basically, you don't even know what your type is.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I hope Jung is turning in his grave.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*is somewhere where she can't turn the volume on on the computer*

for a good question, what type feels like the best fit to you? (especially after wandering through all the type forums and such!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I know my type... and I think the tests are bullshit!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Replace vacation and Wally World with MBTI and type.

[YOUTUBE="2GQSwMCHJNU"]This (MBTI) is a quest![/YOUTUBE]

I don't know Whatever, I don't know. I'm god damn neurotic, I'll tell you that much. But I also kind of have to be or I think I would have lost my mind a long time ago.

Edit:
    Oh, and let's not forget that when I'm serious I tend to act like and ISTP or INTJ, or something I guess. Well alright, I scared away an ENFP, displayed and set my foothold as akin to Victor, made an ass of myself, and didn't get anywhere. ...but it was kind of fun...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I choose my type, not the type me... more like a cat really

and according to my doctor I'm not even fully sane on occasion, so I understand typing difficulties

I choose my type, not the type me... more like a cat really

and according to my doctor I'm not even fully sane on occasion, so I understand typing difficulties
    But it's so damn ridiculous. You choose a type and then just because you have some tendencies that aren't displayed normally in that type everyone get uppity and puppity and getting out their pens and marking up the walls of your house trying to devise reasons for why you're one type or another - and they all do it fervently and everyone thinks their intuitions are a gift from god dead-on correctamundo!; and then your left sitting going, alright maybe you're right, so I'll think about it. But you can't make any sense of it all together because contradictions float a plenty! So you rearrange the damn furniture even though you would much rather take the furniture and throw it out of the damn house, but if you do that, just wait! THAT MAKES YOU ANOTHER TYPE! Let's analyze that too!! And then the neighbors come and the police come and ask you if you are alright and you just look at them like "WTF GET OUT OF MY HOUSE ASSHOLES" and then you watch up and drink your and eat your pizza and wonder how anyone functions in this world.

Edit: And then you got the N/S divide where without it the theory really doesn't make any damn sense because intuitives end up being intuitive just because they can't get along with the god damn world and they will deny this and N/S will watch their cock-sword wars until one cock has an orgasm all over the other guy, giving him a momentarily laugh and win of the war, but a loss when his deflates to the size of a tack until it has information stored and then it gets all big again and suddenly everyone is all "HEY LET ME WHACK YOU WITH MY HUGE DICK BECAUSE I'M SO SMART AND I KNOW GOOD THINGS YOU DON'T". woooow.

But I like this forum

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and you have a point there

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I say IxTP also, leaning towards S. If you didn't feel strongly about being an introvert, then I'd say exTP.
    Of course, your avatar is looking awfully Te-dom right now
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I know my type... and I think the tests are bullshit!
    And I know my type, and I come out as an INTJ every time, so...

(well, unless I come out xNTJ)