• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trying to find out my type ?

freebird1839

MBTI Type
INTP
I have taken the test several times and got varied results each time. I am new and was wondering if anyone can help type me. Im gonna give you a accurate description of who i am:

i am a pretty quiet individual, but i can become pretty outgoing when i am around people i find interesting or who i like. If i am around people who i feel unseasy with then i usually am very quiet and try and leave as fast as possible. Growing up i used to create these fantasy games that i would try and get my friends to play as well.
i am in university and my major is public health. my favorite subjects have always been history, literature, psychology, natural sciences. my least favorite are math, economics, and business type classes. I am more interested in deep discussions than small talk about the weather or things like that. i also enjoy playing strategy games like chess, even though i don;t like losing.
I can be somewhat clumsy sometimes and get myself involved in awkward situations. I can be a little cold and emotionally detached, but when i am alone is when my emotions come out. I am really loyal to my friends and care about them, even though i may not show it. There are times where i really like being alone, but if i stay alone for too long i become moody and irritable. My sense of humor is very dry and morbid and i can be quite pessimistic to my approach on life.
I absolutely love movies and music. i like to learn new things, especially new instruments. I love to write lyrics and write stories. I have a very vivid and active imagination and can go off into a daydream on occasion. i am a pretty laid back guy and am very disorganized. some times when i am bored i just wanna drive around and explore or look at the stars on top of my truck and let my mind wander. i hate routine and want to live a exciting life and engage in new cultures and people.

sorry my post is long but i had to fit in the best description i could about me.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is your usual facial expression? Mean, Neutral, Happy, Sad or what?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP. Congratulations! :)

freebird1839

MBTI Type
INTP
thanks for your help craft : ). Out of curiosity, what did facial expression have to do with my type ?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know. Perhaps a focus on emotions will bend your face more? A Feeler will have more "happy" wrinkles than thinkers? What do you think?