First 6789 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I was hoping to hear your point of view on this.

So what do YOU think is the core difference between T & F?
    I think I just said it in my last post.

If anyone from any culture, time period, etc., can generate the same logic all on their own with the same starting premises (i.e., impersonal rationality), then it's T. This is why the sciences and maths can be "reasoned out" anywhere regardless of who the person is; 2+2 = 4 and can be discovered/reasoned out no matter who you are.

If the outcome changes based on who is doing the reasoning or the culture they're doing the reasoning in -- i.e., the "rules" are not universal ones, but depending on the people/culture involved -- then it's going to be more aligned with F values. The rules are dependent on the person. There's more self-preference involved in the values -- "what resonates with ME?" rather than "What can be universally agreed upon as true, accepting these particular premises?"

(Here's a litmus test: How did you feel when you just read my response? Was there a reaction? Physical? Emotionally? Mental? What was it?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

I liked this guy. YouTube - INTJ Planning and Finding Happiness In Life

I do almost just like him. I write so many lists. Lists. Lists. If I haven't done what's in the list for today, I feel like it's an unsuccessful day. To make a list and achieve it makes it a good day. I always do this stupid thing and write too much on the list. It's something you have to learn.

I wish there were any videos of female INTJs out there!
    INxJ
    Enneagram 5
    RLOEI, Inquisitive

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amalie View Post
    I liked this guy. YouTube - INTJ Planning and Finding Happiness In Life

I do almost just like him. I write so many lists. Lists. Lists. If I haven't done what's in the list for today, I feel like it's an unsuccessful day. To make a list and achieve it makes it a good day. I always do this stupid thing and write too much on the list. It's something you have to learn.

I wish there were any videos of female INTJs out there!
    Here's one

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I can relate pretty much to her. I had to laugh about being introverted + confident. I am sometimes too confident about myself. I can think about how I seem, but I'm very confident about my resources and my intelligence - which can make me a bit arrogant to others (I've heard it a couple of times from my parents).

And that about ignoring phone calls and door-rings. La-la-la. Can't wait to move out of this house. I am in balance when alone and/or with my pets, and then suddenly mum knocks the door. Thank you..

After listening to her, I really think I am INTJ, only with a weak T. She says she's over 80 % on every letter, and I am much closer to the middle.
    INxJ
    Enneagram 5
    RLOEI, Inquisitive

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (Here's a litmus test: How did you feel when you just read my response? Was there a reaction? Physical? Emotionally? Mental? What was it?)
    I feel stupid.
    I can't draw a conclusion from what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalie View Post
    Hello there!

I wonder if I am INFJ or INTJ. I know these two personality types are very much alike, and therefore I have problems knowing in which group I belong.

I read this, and felt like it was a description of me when studying and working. INTJ Information

I love science and I am planning to become a vet. I am highly structured. I am complex, and sometimes I don't even understand myself. The feeling of seeing things most people don't see make me feel deeply lonely.

There is a few things, though, that make me disbelieve in the fact that I'm INTJ. I am very sensitive about others. If I am out with someone eating at a restaurant, I would feel bad the rest of the day if one of the others didn't like the food. It stresses me when others aren't pleased. I am not good at handling conflicts. It might seem like it on the outside, but inside I'm stressed. I need everything in my life to fit.
    Also, when someone has problems, I like to listen to them and give advice.

When I make judgments, I always include both feelings and thinking. I try to find the golden middle that works for both feelings and reason.

Any questions, opinions or ideas of "what" I am? Thanks.
    Are you a vapid, bland little fishstick like YouTube - Gwyneth Paltrow interview - Parkinson - BBC

OR

A heartless bitch like YouTube - Ayn Rand Interview with Tom Snyder, (1 of 3)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

According to one theory:
    (I buy into the theory since I have personally experienced these steps myself.)

Dominant begins to develop about age 6
    Auxiliary begins to develop about age 12
    Tertiary begins to develop about age 25
    Inferior begins to develop about age 50
    I can't say I agree with this theory. My tertiary function (Te) has been very developed since my mid-late teens (I mistook it for aux Ti even), and my inferior is developed enough that I use it frequently (though it still has fairly large gaps in it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

According to one theory:
    (I buy into the theory since I have personally experienced these steps myself.)

Dominant begins to develop about age 6
    Auxiliary begins to develop about age 12
    Tertiary begins to develop about age 25
    Inferior begins to develop about age 50

INTJ
    Dominant - Ni
    Auxiliary - Te
    Tertiary - Fi
    Inferior - Se

INFJ
    Dominant - Ni
    Auxiliary - Fe
    Tertiary - Ti
    Inferior - Se

So if you're 15 years of age, your Auxiliary has only recently begun developing.
    It's not really that surprising that it's not totally obvious which one you are.
    According to this theory, how did I make decisions/form opinions/interact with the world when I was 5?

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Are you a vapid, bland little fishstick like YouTube - Gwyneth Paltrow interview - Parkinson - BBC

OR

A heartless bitch like YouTube - Ayn Rand Interview with Tom Snyder, (1 of 3)
    I would be annoyed if I had to answer those unnecessary questions in the first link. I would probably be nice, though, like I am to strangers. I just stop being it when people get to know me better.

I would very much like to talk to Ayn Rand. She's interesting, she says what she means. She's direct. Like I like people.
    INxJ
    Enneagram 5
    RLOEI, Inquisitive

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    According to this theory, how did I make decisions/form opinions/interact with the world when I was 5?
    I have no idea.
    You'll have to find out for yourself.