User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: So I lied...

Glycerine

Default So I lied...

When I first took this test as little kid, I kept getting ESTJ. I thought I was an INTP, INFJ, and ENFJ. Sometimes, I wonder if I am really a S. From my posts, vibe, and such, what type do you guys think I am?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

there's nothing wrong with being an S if you can identify with it! Hanging out with some of the sensors on here will give you a better idea of how both sides function some
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Pitseleh... I never saw the N in you. I think you're an intelligent S that labeled themselves N because of how they scored on a test; and because of comfirmation bias. What do you think of ESFJ as a possibility for your type?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Pitseleh... I never saw the N in you. I think you're an intelligent S that labeled themselves N because of how they scored on a test; and because of comfirmation bias. What do you think of ESFJ as a possibility for your type?
    possibly, BC. The thing is I was comparing myself to ESFJ dad and all the other ESFJs I know and I just seem to be on a completely different planet than them. it might just be that I have a different enneagram or like you said I am a smart S... lol. Do you see tert. Ne and Si in me?

Things that relate to Si= I have a really good memory for certain things (I remember the most obscure facts about people, people), I think about the past a lot (become nostalgic). I talk more in a concrete fashion.

Things that relate to Ni: I am really drawn to concepts and like discussing ideas and theories.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

How old were you when you took the test as a "kid"? I don't think most children will be developed enough & know themselves well enough to test accurately.... I tested INTP as a teen, and Feeling never occurred to me as an option at the time.

I personally can't say S/N for you based on your posts. I'd have to look back & analyze them, and I have a feeling I'd just come away thinking "Fe".

I know it's a generalization, but you've said you get along pretty effortlessly with INFPs, and that seems more inline with ENFJs. The S/N dynamic changes things up a lot with the Fe-doms and INFPs. I notice that ESFJs tend to find INFPs nutjobs and tolerate them at best. It took my ESFJ grandma 26 years of intense bonding to accept my personality, and it takes most ENFJs I've met 5 minutes of casual conversation to grasp where I'm coming from. Maybe this is just my experience, but I felt the need to state it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't read your posts; can you give some info about why you might be an S/N?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Glycerine

^ LOL, thanks simulatedworld ... I feel the love. I am not sure how to provide info without completely skewing the results. I already know so much about the functions that know how to manipulate it. I was kind of going the the off the fact that I get along w/ N's esp. INXP and ENTJs better than S's (well, I get along w/ ISFPs really well). That might be not be the best way to go about it.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    How old were you when you took the test as a "kid"? I don't think most children will be developed enough & know themselves well enough to test accurately.... I tested INTP as a teen, and Feeling never occurred to me as an option at the time.

I personally can't say S/N for you based on your posts. I'd have to look back & analyze them, and I have a feeling I'd just come away thinking "Fe".

I know it's a generalization, but you've said you get along pretty effortlessly with INFPs, and that seems more inline with ENFJs. The S/N dynamic changes things up a lot with the Fe-doms and INFPs. I notice that ESFJs tend to find INFPs nutjobs and tolerate them at best. It took my ESFJ grandma 26 years of intense bonding to accept my personality, and it takes most ENFJs I've met 5 minutes of casual conversation to grasp where I'm coming from. Maybe this is just my experience, but I felt the need to state it.
    I think 5 but the funny part is I kept testing as a S for the longest time UNTIL I learned a lot about MBTI. I tested as ESTJ, ISFJ, and ISXP BEFORE I knew anything about this. One possibility about liking INFPs, I think is that the two biggest influences when I was younger were INFPs.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    ^ LOL, thanks simulatedworld ... I feel the love. I am not sure how to provide info without completely skewing the results. I already know so much about the functions that know how to manipulate it. I was kind of going the the off the fact that I get along w/ N's esp. INXP and ENTJs better than S's (well, I get along w/ ISFPs really well). That might be not be the best way to go about it.
    Explain some things about the way your life is structured, what is important to you, what you do for a living, what you think are the most important things in life, what you do in your spare time, what are your core values, etc.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Explain some things about the way your life is structured, what is important to you, what you do for a living, what you think are the most important things in life, what you do in your spare time, what are your core values, etc.
    Structure: Wake up, bathe, school, think of what i have to do that day, then do what I feel like doing, procrastinate like crazy, then do what I really need to do for the day, eat sometime during the day.

Important things to me: Accepting, understanding, and respecting others, being a good person (hopefully, I'm not sanctimonious w/ that though), being able think critically and not just accepting the status quo. Being understood and accepted.

Career goals: I want to help people through counseling and minor in statistics to help me w/ any possible research.

Spare time: watch tv, analyze, think about anything that piqued my interest that day. Then I will possibly research the topic on the internet. Hang out w/ people.

Core Values: Respect people, know basic social boundaries, don't be a moron... be logical, try to accept individual differences, and analyze the different possibilities before making a definite judgement (although, I am not always the best at this).

What functions does this sound like?