• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Many People Would Actually Vote ExFJ?

Vote on Marmalade.Sunrise's type

• ENFP

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, please detail below.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I'm called ESFJ too. When someone calls you that I believe it translates to "I don't like you."

You believe wrong, which of course doesn't mean I like you. Cheers.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^In this forum, calling someone an ESFJ is probably a put down. Just like calling someone an ESTJ. Or heck, just an SJ. Calling an NT an NF is usually a put down.

Don't worry, I know you like me, my Fi told me so.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you certainly seem enfp, unless the others here are also mistyped. Screaming Fi from the rooftops.

I'm pretty sure you and CC (SS) are the same person, lol.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
^In this forum, calling someone an ESFJ is probably a put down.

I should do something about that. I'm gonna start a thread. :yes:

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
^In this forum, calling someone an ESFJ is probably a put down. Just like calling someone an ESTJ. Or heck, just an SJ. Calling an NT an NF is usually a put down.

Don't worry, I know you like me, my Fi told me so.

What can I say? SP are just the best. People need to bow down :yes:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the fact that you and I dont get along, and that your posts often drive me insane for the same reason other ENFPs drive me insane: you have to be ENFP.

At the very least, you're INFP (and based on some of your posts at other forums/blogs...i could see INFP)....

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
you certainly seem enfp, unless the others here are also mistyped. Screaming Fi from the rooftops.

I'm pretty sure you and CC (SS) are the same person, lol.

lol...I actually do identify with SS very much, and she's hella cool....but we are not the same person ;)

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
the fact that you and I dont get along, and that your posts often drive me insane for the same reason other ENFPs drive me insane: you have to be ENFP.

At the very least, you're INFP (and based on some of your posts at other forums/blogs...i could see INFP)....

Up until recently her posts drove me insane too, just like every other ENFP. :steam:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Believe it or not, a great deal of people mistake me for being an introvert in real life. But I'm an extravert - either an introverted extravert or an extraverted introvert. :D So I think all this feedback about being XNFP is quite convincing, since ENFPs often give off an introverted vibe.....especially in real life. Hmmm, and by my limited interaction with you, you seem to...Well, okay, I don't know how detailed you want me to get, so I will leave it at that for now.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Believe it or not, a great deal of people mistake me for being an introvert in real life. But I'm an extravert - either an introverted extravert or an extraverted introvert. :D So I think all this feedback about being XNFP is quite convincing, since ENFPs often give off an introverted vibe.....especially in real life. Hmmm, and by my limited interaction with you, you seem to...Well, okay, I don't know how detailed you want me to get, so I will leave it at that for now.

You can elaborate if you want. It's all good. :)